Proper Auto Care is proud to introduce SIX new kits, designed with the help of polishing expert Kevin Brown!

Each kit is based around the amazing new Super Micro Abrasive Technology Meguiar`s Polishes: M105 Ultra Cut Compound and M205 Ultra Finishing Polish.

When Captain Jack asked me to develop a new kit based around M105 and M205, so that we could pass on savings to our customers, I took the job very seriously. I mean it was the first kit I was asked to design; anybody who knows me knows that I take any task very seriously, and I wanted to make sure that these kit`s where perfect! I know the approach other guys take, randomly throwing together this and that, sprinkle a couple pads on top, and call it a kit. Not good enough.

I called my friend Kevin Brown and we started discussing the possiblities, what works, and what doesn`t work with these new polishes. I later coined his unique processes the Kevin Brown Method in his honor. I emailed with Meguiars and I worked with Lake Country.

Here is what we found.

M105 and M205, because of there unique nature, work better with smooth faced pads, such as Meguiar`s Soft Buff 2.0 pads or our Classic Flat HI-GLOSS pads. The flatter the pad, the greater the contact patch. This increase in surface area reduces the rate at which the pad`s load with contaminants, as well as increase the amount of abrasives that are working. The result is a more even cut with great shine in less time. The bonus is that the pad`s do not have to be cleaned as often!

Meguiar`s M34 Final Inspection is the only product recommended by Meguiar`s for use with M105 or M205. Because it doesn`t contain gloss enhancers or other additives, M34 Final Inspection will not affect the performance of the polish, making it ideal for priming a dry pad or wiping the surface clean. Each kit features a bottle of M34 for your pleasure!

These are the only official Kevin Brown Kits, designed with the help of Kevin Brown, and are ideal for use with the Kevin Brown Method! I am sure that others will follow suite, perhaps down to the flat pads and the reasoning, but make no mistake, we did it first, and we worked hard to do it better.

If you have already have a polisher, we offer two kits, one with Meguiar`s excellent Softbuff 2.0 pads and one with Classic Flat HI-GLOSS Lake Country polishing pads.

KBM KIT with Meguiar`s Pads
KBM KIT with Lake Country Pads

If you are on the fence we offer either kit with your choice of a Porter Cable 7424 or FlexVRG3401 polisher.

KBM KIT with Meguiar`s Pads, Porter Cable
KBM KIT with Lake Country Pads, Porter Cable
KBM KIT with Meguiar`s Pads, Flex
KBM KIT with Lake Country Pads, Flex
Please click on each kit to learn more about it. While you are at it please take a few minutes to enjoy our new `tabbed browsing` feature at the top of the description. By selecting a different tab you can learn more about the general directions and tips including pad priming specifics and work time, or kit specific directions.

You don`t need a rotary anymore to do true paint correction!!! No longer will the tough guys with rotarys try to steal your girl or shake you down for your milk money!

I want to thank Kevin Brown for all his help in creating the best , more complete, and most researched M105 and M205 kits available!!!

Todd