Thanks! 95% of that one was my son`s work. The wet sanding was as good as you could ever expect. Prep and Polishing out the canvas did take time, but that wasn`t anything crazy. That BMW is one hell of a machine, and has technology from 2006, not yet seen in mainstream cars. The ride is just wild. You want to drive it like a Porsche--it will comply. If you want it to be a Sunday luxury cruise liner--spot on. Crazy! The seats are more comfortable than any furniture in my house. I`ll include the back seats in that comment too (which may actually be more comfortable). That car is just insane, and so tempting to keep. The only thing I don`t like (and it`s a big dislike), is that damn iDrive dial on the center console. It`s about as intuitive as a TV remote that`s missing batteries! But when you do finally figure out how to select (as an example) one of the many sound inputs--the audiophile quality sound is a step beyond superb! Anyways, I digress. Thank you for the compliment. I`ll share it with my son, because he`s the damn hero of this project!