Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Finishing Polish almost out, what are you using that you love ?

I am finally after a really long time getting to the end of my bottle of finishing polish. I will not mention the brand as don`t want to sway any opinions. Price is a factor, but I use so little I really don`t mind spending a few more dollars to get a better result. My 16 oz bottle lasted me a few years-I think I purchased it in 2012-LOL and ye its still good and works just as good as the day I received it.

I am looking for a product that does not fill (I have essence on hand for that). I would like a product that does not dry out too quickly, and that finishes out drop dead perfect. I currently can adjust the cut on my current product by modifying the pad. I use Uber Mint polish pads or Rupe`s Yellow pads to finish out perfectly. I use an uber orange to clean up anything that polish pad can`t handle and lucky for me, that`s about the worst I see on my own cars.

My current product smells great, but that is not of primary importance, but a nice benefit all the same.

I am sure my clears are not super hard, or super soft. I have worked on a friends newer Audi and a Mbenz and that clear is bullet proof. It was so hard to correct, I wonder how it ever got swirled.

Thanks for the recommendations all.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Finishing Polish almost out, what are you using that you love ?

I would take a look at the BOSS perfecting cream or the new McKee`s 37 fine cut polish. Both have given me great results with a great working time. Some people say that the BOSS creams have a chemical smell but I actually like the smell.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection?_rdr=p
    Likes JSFM35X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It really depends on how much you`ve cut already, I love either menz 3000 or sf4000 and if I get a chance jewel it with 4500. At that point the bling is wow. I used to like the old sonax pf line but too many fillers/oily.

205 is also an excellent polish, probably the easiest for wipe downs imo.

Post Thanks / Like

HD Polish.
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes TroyScherer, JSFM35X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

WG Finishing Glaze, aka Menzerna sf4500

Post Thanks / Like

M205, the only thing you need, vary by pad and it will do everything you need! If it`s good enough for Kevin Brown , it`s good enough for me!
    Likes heisenberg, Mbkite, JSFM35X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Finishes out quickly and drop dead perfect = M205 or Optimum Hyper Polish. I`ve always been extremely happy with M205 even though it`s not "flashy". You can work it forever and the cut you can get from it when you overload the pad/use microfiber is seriously impressive.

Otherwise I`ve really enjoyed using Optimum Hyper Polish. Easy on, easy off, and once you get used to spraying it you use considerably less product(though that`s not a big factor for you).

Post Thanks / Like

IMO one of the better options is HD Polish.

Not as oily as Menz, WG and finishes down great. It works so well I got rid of my old Menz 4500...

Post Thanks / Like

I have used and like M205, HD Polish, OPT Hyper Polish. All very good polishes.

Post Thanks / Like

HD Polish

Post Thanks / Like

HD Polish.

Post Thanks / Like

HD Polish, but now that the AAT Finishing Polish is out in 8 oz bottles will need to give it a try based on Vega`s stellar reviews.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for HD Polish.

My M205 hasn`t left the shelf since I got the HD, oughta sell it (nearly a gallon just sitting here never to be used again).

Post Thanks / Like

M205, HD Polish, Hyper Polish, and the BOSS Creams are all a solid choice.

Post Thanks / Like

M205 or AAT Finishing Polish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information