Post Thanks / Like
    Not that this will come as any surprise to anyone here, but just wanted to say how pleased I am with the service I recieved on my latest purchase from Buff Daddy

Oh, and the shipping dept rocks too! LA to Memphis in 3 days for $5 can`t be beat !

Flash

Post Thanks / Like
    LA to Arlington, TX in two days! Got my Rupes 21 today.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    LA to Arlington, TX in two days! Got my Rupes 21 today.

Congratulations !

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here guys! Kevin is awesome and I could not be happier with my purchase.

Post Thanks / Like
    The planets had do some serious alignment for you to jump on board! Looking forward to a full review from you Flash! :smokin:
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Kevin out of town? I emailed him some questions about ordering a rupes and never heard back so I ended up ordering one from him anyway. Still haven`t heard anything and find it odd considering how everyone says he`s quick to respond.

Post Thanks / Like
    My last order from Kevin went from the west coast to Indy in a couple of days. Very quick compared to other vendors and for only 5 bucks. Flash is correct, great service.
    Paul Sparks

Distinctive Auto Detailing

Indianapolis IN 46234

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Distin...70659146390192

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered late Sat. shipped Monday and should arrive tomorrow. From far west coast to far east coast. Good deal for $5.

Received my Rupes 21 with 6" and 5" plates today. Thanks KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Another big thumbs up to Mr. Kevin Brown. I ordered late Thusday a Rupes 21 and it arrived today. Kevin was also quick to respond to all my questions and very helpful. Thank you KB.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2
    Same here guys! Kevin is awesome and I could not be happier with my purchase.

Cool deal Buddy! Glad you spent your money with Kevin instead of those other guys that did no leg work :crutch:

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    The planets had do some serious alignment for you to jump on board! Looking forward to a full review from you Flash! :smokin:

Considering I once said (okay, maybe more then once) that I would never use anything but a rotary, YES, the planets have been re-arranged a bit :alien:

Quote Originally Posted by success
    Is Kevin out of town? I emailed him some questions about ordering a rupes and never heard back so I ended up ordering one from him anyway. Still haven`t heard anything and find it odd considering how everyone says he`s quick to respond.

Weird, Kevin is always prompt to return calls/messages. Maybe he finally took a nap :think:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sparks
    My last order from Kevin went from the west coast to Indy in a couple of days. Very quick compared to other vendors and for only 5 bucks. Flash is correct, great service.

Thanks Paul! You should already know though that I`m right about everything I say. The sooner ppl realize this, the better off they will be :tongue2:

Quote Originally Posted by Russecu
    Ordered late Sat. shipped Monday and should arrive tomorrow. From far west coast to far east coast. Good deal for $5.

Received my Rupes 21 with 6" and 5" plates today. Thanks KB

:clap2:

Quote Originally Posted by Strokin04
    Another big thumbs up to Mr. Kevin Brown. I ordered late Thusday a Rupes 21 and it arrived today. Kevin was also quick to respond to all my questions and very helpful. Thank you KB.

1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed! Major accolades to Kevin for excellence in service and uber-rapid delivery !! I didn’t know he had a store, per se, and was thrilled to find he had plenty of the ultra-rare Meg’s #00 wash. Delivery from the Left Coast to the Right Coast was no more than 2 or 3 days. Great pricing, too

Thread Information