Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M100 v. M101

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sparks
    M100 and the Rupes seem to be a great combination. I`m a fan of both M100 and M101 but people need to remember to use the least aggressive product possible . I see a lot of guys going straight to M101 when something like M100 or less will do the job. Nice to hear the follow up with M205 and a white pad amped up the gloss. So many are leaving a little on the table as they say by stopping after a heavy compound and going straight to a LSP. Some younger guys reading this may not take into consideration the different paint hardness that they may encounter. I find your process of cutting with a mf and finishing with a foam to be used more and more by most and a favorite of mine also. Thanks for sharing.

I agree completely. I think most, well some, are so impressed by how much better the panel looks after the compound they don`t go any further. For examply a friend of mine was watching me compound his Camaro, given the paint was hard he was super impressed how it looked after 105. He said 90% of people would think that would be good enough. I said in my best tv infomercial voice, "But wait! I`m not done yet!"

After talking at length with Kevin Brown over the last two weeks I have changed a few things and my results have improved greatly. It`s amazing just changing a few small things yield great results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJayV10
    After talking at length with Kevin Brown over the last two weeks I have changed a few things and my results have improved greatly. It`s amazing just changing a few small things yield great results.

It`s that type of customer service and passion that sets Kevin apart from EVERY online seller! He`s not just in it to make a buck. He`s truly into perfecting paint and is happy to share his knowledge with the masses. This is the reason he has such a strong following and is referred as often as we can because he`s the real deal! His image was not created by marketing hype and over processed pictures but by thorough explanations of his theories and sacrificing many, many hours sharing freely with some of the country`s best detailers, those just starting out and everyone in between.

I can`t imagine there`s a person out there that uses a DA, that hasn`t been influenced by Kevin Brown aka BuffDaddy.com! You may have not had contact with him personally, but if you learned on one of the many forums or experts out there how to use a DA with any efficiency while getting quality results, you`ve been exposed to Kevin`s teachings. No matter the forum, or the experts on them, we all owe Kevin a big thank you for all he`s contributed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemurphy234

It`s that type of customer service and passion that sets Kevin apart from EVERY online seller! He`s not just in it to make a buck. He`s truly into perfecting paint and is happy to share his knowledge with the masses. This is the reason he has such a strong following and is referred as often as we can because he`s the real deal! His image was not created by marketing hype and over processed pictures but by thorough explanations of his theories and sacrificing many, many hours sharing freely with some of the country`s best detailers, those just starting out and everyone in between.

I can`t imagine there`s a person out there that uses a DA, that hasn`t been influenced by Kevin Brown aka BuffDaddy.com! You may have not had contact with him personally, but if you learned on one of the many forums or experts out there how to use a DA with any efficiency while getting quality results, you`ve been exposed to Kevin`s teachings. No matter the forum, or the experts on them, we all owe Kevin a big thank you for all he`s contributed.

^^^^^This! :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked through the thread. I can`t handle watching any of his videos.

They aren`t for everyone...
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto - Boat - RV - Motorcycle - Aircraft
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Dean
    They aren`t for everyone...

No worries man. You have to be doing something right. It seem`s business is going good for you. :nod:

Post Thanks / Like
    M101 is for foam cutting pads w/ rotary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin

Works well on a MF pad on a D/A polisher too from what I hear. I haven`t tried any yet but I know M100 sure likes it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Works with all machines. However stiff pad and rotary, 101 really shines.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked through the thread. I can`t handle watching any of his videos.

Why`s that? I think Garry is cool, nice shop, funny guy and informative. Might not use what I do but who cares.
    Car care/detailing sadly isn`t high on the agenda for 98% of australians.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemurphy234

I feel incredibly blessed to be able to talk with Kevin. Love chatting with him on FB for an hour or so every so often, even when it`s 3am in the morning his end most often. he still takes time to talk. Gave him a big thank you message by phone at christmas time as I think he deserves even more praise than he gets. Very unique brain that man has.

A greater contributor to the industry there is not. Plenty know alot about paint perfecting but very few are willing to share it with anyone let alone the masses

if it wasnt for him, I`d still be using 3mm and 5mm orbit throw RO`s and DA`s. Now using 6.25mm, 8, 10, 12, 15,19 and soon 21mm and the next machine that should be coming out at the end of the year, the next big game changer.

An industry shake up is just getting started fella`s, this is just the beginning.

As for M100 -I wonder what it costs Meg`s to make 32 oz of the stuff as $25 bucks to buy it is so cheap. My stuff costs more than that to make.
    Car care/detailing sadly isn`t high on the agenda for 98% of australians.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both M100 and M101 are stronger than M105 correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiOn19s

*BUMP*

Post Thanks / Like

Yes m101 is a heavier cut compound than m105

Post Thanks / Like

`

M105<M100<M101
    Thanks The Guz thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: M100 v. M101

Is there big difference between m100 and m101 in terms of cutting? My main compound is Nanolex Heavy Cut which is superiour compared s3 xxl. However m101 with mf pad cuts little more and faster especially if you use water to to do couple more passes. But m101 smells bad and is thick studf and i have read that m100 is much more nicer to use, but does it lack behind m101 in cutting power? If so, then ill contiune to use m101 as my heavy weapon. And i use Rupes machines and mostlt mf pads for compounding.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information