Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys im new to the fourm but have done alot of reading and some detailing over the last year. So i got some hd polish about 2 weeks ago wanting to find out what all the hype was about this product. I used it on a lc white flat pad with a speed of 5 and i only could get 2 passes and the product was dry. I know it can`t be the temp because it was 55 degrees. I also primed the pad with about 6 pea size drops, and then 2 pea size drops from then on. After a few passes i finally sprayed the pad with aqua wax along with 2 pea size drops, still no luck. But with a black pad i could work the product 4 to 5 passes. I was hoping i could also us this product for one-steppers. What am i doing wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    Put more product down on the panel, spread it out with the pad, machine not turned on and then start your polishing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I find that it seperates some so I shake well before and during use. Now this may be too basic but here goes. The purpose of adding more drops in the beginning is to coat and permeate the surface of the pad so your not dry buffing. I usually start off with many small dabs spread around the pad instead of a few large drops to help with this. Don`t apply pressure immediately and start buffing, instead make a couple light passes to help spread the polish on the face of the pad then apply the needed pressure for the section. After that you should be fine with a couple drops for each subsequent section.

Thread Information