The wait is over!

The 110 volt version of the Rupes® LHR 21ES ELECTRIC 6" BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher are available in the USA via buffdaddy.com. They have received the CSA certification for safety. However- the newest of these machines will not have a CSA tag affixed to them. Instead, I will send you a copy of the certificate stating that the machine has passed the CSA`s stringent certification program. I decided to import these units rather than wait an undetermined amount of time.

Price:

Introductory price is $399.95 (barring any unforeseen pricing changes, which I do not expect). A $5.00 flat rate shipping fee will apply, which is a regular deal at buffdaddy.com. It`ll cost quite a bit more to send these out, but as I list on the buffdaddy site... I`ll split the cost with you!

Orders:

Although I`ve got a list going of the guys that want this machine, the requests have been spread over the past ten months. I would appreciate it if those interested could e-mail or text me ASAP, as I want to be sure I`ve got everybody covered. It takes a large stash of cash to bring these machines in, and I`m not flush to my shoulders with cash! Hey, buffdaddy.com is still a one-man band!

Even though I`m not asking for a pre-order fee, it would be nice to know which among you want a BigFoot so I won`t be sitting on too many extras for a long period of time (I don`t think it`ll happen once the reviews start rolling in). As it stands, I think I`ve got about 33-34 solid requests for the machine.

Other Rupes goods:

• LHR75

Air-Powered 3" Mini Random Orbital Polisher

$259 plus $5 shipping

• LH 75P

Air-Powered 3" Mini Angular Polisher

$259 plus $5 shipping

• 3" Foam Pads

Killer pads, can handle the high rpm of the LHR75 with ease!

Four varieties: blue is coarse, green is medium, yellow is fine, white is ultra-fine

$18.50 per pair (These Rupes foam buffing pads are not cheap, but they are durable)

• Skorpio

6" Air-Powered DA Palm Sander

I have all four stroke sizes of the 6" Skorpio Palm Sander (3mm / 6mm / 9mm / 12mm)

$189-$204 plus $5 shipping.

e-mail: iamwaxman@aol.com

phone or text: (805) 478-1658

Kevin Brown