Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw man, I just got back from Irvine too! Not sure I could swing this and SEMA a month later but I`d love to attend one in the future if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any seats open still? I think I might try to swing this and SEMA.. but if not, then I`ll take spending less money and learning cool stuff and getting lots of nice goodies. over going to Vegas and spending lots of money, and getting no goodies..
    Doing it BIG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru_Shine
    Any seats open still? I think I might try to swing this and SEMA.. but if not, then I`ll take spending less money and learning cool stuff and getting lots of nice goodies. over going to Vegas and spending lots of money, and getting no goodies..

Yeah but Vegas has lots of

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm, might try and attend this training class. I`m not sure I can swing the SEMA vacation....choices.....

-Kody-
    New Image Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1

Bwahahahaha, we`ll just get Kevin brown to dress up Pretty and wear a wig.. lol!

Besides... After last year, my wife won`t let me go alone again. I`ll have to be another rasky with the Ol` Ball n Chain
    Doing it BIG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bwahahahaha, we`ll just get Kevin brown to dress up Pretty and wear a wig.. lol!

Besides... After last year, my wife won`t let me go alone again. I`ll have to be another rasky with the Ol` Ball n Chain

LOL! That would be a site! :fear:

I`m surprised my wife is letting me go alone this year after seeing all the crazy things last year. :hifive:

I may actually bring the old man this year if he can get the time off from work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kakeuter
    Hmmmm, might try and attend this training class. I`m not sure I can swing the SEMA vacation....choices.....*-Kody-

There are seats open!

Besides- there`s plenty of time between NXT and SEMA. With what you learn, there`s a good chance you`ll recoup the money spent on NXT prior to SEMA. Faster work time, confidence in sanding and polishing, etc.

I`ve been planning to add info about the class, but have been helping a friend move all last week. Ugh. *Should be able to get back behind the keyboard within a day or two.

So does So-Cal..!

Bwahahahaha, we`ll just get JASON to dress up pretty and wear a wig..

I`m telling him you said that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CONCOURS.JOHN
    This is something I`d really like to do. Will this be an annual thing? *I`m stuck this year with a restoration due by Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by ShineShop
    Damn I remember trying to make it out to the one in 2004 but it`s so hard to get away for me in September.

Aw man, I just got back from Irvine too! Not sure I could swing this and SEMA a month later but I`d love to attend one in the future if possible.

There are hopes but no plans to schedule another event. Considering the fact that Jason and I have been wanting to teach another class for the past 5 years (we even tried to tie it in with SEMA but his schedule was too hectic and the cost of classroom space too high), I hope to see you all attend. I do understand that we all have schedules and budgets to keep.

This class will be limited to about 20 students. If there were more than that number wanting to attend, we`ve discussed adding a second class the next day (Sunday), but we`d have to scramble to make that happen. *So far, there`s a half dozen guys indicating they want to attend, and half of those have been paid as of today.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang you Eric...now you`ve got me thinking about going to this instead of SEMA.

I need to check on flights first but at least the training is on a weekend so I won`t have to use any time off at work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright Kevin, go ahead and add me to the list! :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright Kevin, go ahead and add me to the list! :2thumbs:

Thanks, Rasky. I appreciate the time and money you are spending to make it to this NXT Training.

You`re already a champion-level sanding & polishing guy, but we plan on making you even better. :director:

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I could go, wedding that weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaBimma

Ditto. I`m supposed to be in Toronto that weekend for the UFC. Still considering bailing on it and trying to make it out for this since this seminar is offered so infrequently.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaBimma

Quote Originally Posted by ShineShop
    Ditto. I`m supposed to be in Toronto that weekend for the UFC. Still considering bailing on it and trying to make it out for this since this seminar is offered so infrequently.

Ah, it seems no matter the date, there`s always a scheduling conflict. It will be a very informative training, and unique in its approach. It is an infrequent event for sure; the fact that we are able to have it hosted at Meguiar`s HQ for me, is exciting in itself.

I hope it works out for either of you to attend. Uh... no ill wishes regarding the wedding and all, just sayin`.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kevin, Im in!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information