Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a community where we are supposed to share thoughts and ideas, not bash anyone or discredit anyone. Please get back on topic...

If anyone has something to add to Garry`s video, then great. Enough bashing of other users, Mel, etc...
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    To hone back in on what has been said and discussed [and I know many have posted a summation of what they gathered], if you had to choose 1 DA polisher to use, for a typical consumer [autopian weekend warrior or hobbyist], which polisher would it be? I know one would be rated the "best" for correcting, one for ergonomics, one for noise and heat levels, one for cord length, what comes in the package, warranty etc, and there are a ton of other variables, but most people can only afford one. And assuming they all came with a cord control clip :peep:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like when you use your tripod when talking................:dizzy:

My PC7424 is finally on it`s way out. Making all kinds of funny noises...since I pretty much love 3D/HD products, this will probably be my next equipment purchase.

Thanks for the review and comparison!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ben, you are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben@Autopia
    What exactly is your point Gooshter. Or should I call you Chaos or KennyR. Two other users who log in from your ip.. Any other user names you would like to share with us.

You do know that having more than one user name is a clear violation of Autopia`s Terms of Use...

So 22 post and ever single one has been to bad mouth 3D/Autopia. Not a post on any other topic. Do you have any plans to post anything that would benifit the community? I do see your point loud and clear....

Why not just create the user Troll next time...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Dean
    Well.... This thread has really gone South...

I truly do hope that some of you took something good away from this particular video. I am not biased, but I am a big fan of 3D/HD... I also love Meguiars, Ultima, Four Star, Optimum, etc...

I put a lot of effort into making this video and I was as honest as I could be. I do really enjoy the HD polisher and from my testing it does have the most torque. It does produce a different, high pitched whining sound that the other polishers dont have, but it is not an issue for me after using it for over a week. Hell... Maybe Im just used to it by now...

I appreciate all of you who have my back and to those of you who don`t... Well, its just too bad. Its a sad day in Autopialand.

I will continue to make these videos and I will continue to post them. Thanks to all who appreciate them.

Great attitude to have, Garry. Your videos really do help with many of us out here who don`t have all the products and polishers you have handy to compare. You have to take everything on the internet with a grain of salt, never personally, and it seems like you are doing just that. Looking forward to more videos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barry, that picture was over a year ago and it was June of last year at the launch of the HD UNO... I had no affiliation at all with 3D at that event and it was you that asked me to be there!!!! I was there as the owner and founder of The Detailing Pros and I had a bunch of my team with me at that event. And, the ironic thing here that It was you that asked if I would show up!!! I never smoked anyone and its you that is taking this to a very negative level by continuing to take these shots. What a waste of time over absolutely nothing..
    When you hear, do you listen?

When you see, is there vision?

When you speak, is there wisdom?

Post Thanks / Like
    I posted this on the other HD Polisher thread that Gary set up so I wanted to post it here as well..

Hey guys, the machine I have is a forced rotation and it was one of the first original machines I was testing for 3D way before they launched them to the open public when they first came over from Germany. Not sure what they actually launched or are selling in the box 6 months later but, I assure you the one I use is a forced rotation.

And about the mention of Meguiars, I truly meant no disrespect at all... I`m very stoked about the HD Polisher and use it exclusively on just about all my work. Im having great success with my chemical choice with the HD Polisher. Im not all that happy with the performance of HD Uno Cut but the polish is great and my guys are having great success with it. The HD SPEED is an awesome product as well I just did a clinic this past weekend and used both the HD Polish and the HD Speed in my teaching. I use HD Poxy as my number one paint seal and, other then HD Uno, I have nothing bad to say about the HD Product line at all. The 3D waterless is what I train with and is the only waterless I use, and the only one I recommend to anyone using waterless. 3D has some great products and Im still supporting them in my purchases and my training programs and will continue to do so....

Most of you who know me and what I do. A couple of you have already sent me some very cool private messages and Im stoked you did. Im not about putting anyone down on these forums but I guess some people are all about getting nuts and crazy and love to bash when ever they can. I just posted my opinion and ended up getting shot down. Well, this is why these forums are just as negative as they can be positive. So, what real good came from todays bashing? Absolutely nothing at all.... Just another low blow to our industry and the people in it, including me being a part of it.

I feel I should be able to post what I want and speak freely about my process and what I do. This industry needs a lot of work on this issue. Its times like this that chase good people away from wanting to be involved or get involved in this business. I was just trying to let people know how much I like the dang HD Polisher.... Wow!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Total Pro
    I posted this on the other HD Polisher thread that Gary set up so I wanted to post it here as well..

Hey guys, the machine I have is a forced rotation and it was one of the first original machines I was testing for 3D way before they launched them to the open public when they first came over from Germany. Not sure what they actually launched or are selling in the box 6 months later but, I assure you the one I use is a forced rotation.

And about the mention of Meguiars, I truly meant no disrespect at all... I`m very stoked about the HD Polisher and use it exclusively on just about all my work. Im having great success with my chemical choice with the HD Polisher. Im not all that happy with the performance of HD Uno Cut but the polish is great and my guys are having great success with it. The HD SPEED is an awesome product as well I just did a clinic this past weekend and used both the HD Polish and the HD Speed in my teaching. I use HD Poxy as my number one paint seal and, other then HD Uno, I have nothing bad to say about the HD Product line at all. The 3D waterless is what I train with and is the only waterless I use, and the only one I recommend to anyone using waterless. 3D has some great products and Im still supporting them in my purchases and my training programs and will continue to do so....

Most of you who know me and what I do. A couple of you have already sent me some very cool private messages and Im stoked you did. Im not about putting anyone down on these forums but I guess some people are all about getting nuts and crazy and love to bash when ever they can. I just posted my opinion and ended up getting shot down. Well, this is why these forums are just as negative as they can be positive. So, what real good came from todays bashing? Absolutely nothing at all.... Just another low blow to our industry and the people in it, including me being a part of it.

I feel I should be able to post what I want and speak freely about my process and what I do. This industry needs a lot of work on this issue. Its times like this that chase good people away from wanting to be involved or get involved in this business. I was just trying to let people know how much I like the dang HD Polisher.... Wow!!!!
    I really don`t know anything about what`s gone down in the past and don`t care to, but I will say, for being bashed, your responses have still remained professional. I`m not taking anyone`s side, just observing.

On another note, you keep talking about how much you like the HD polisher. Well, if it`s a forced rotation model, it`s obviously completely different than the ones we`re talking about.

"Luck" Residue of design tuscarora dave's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the great video Garry. I have one of these polishers coming next week so it was good to see both the videos on it. I always love watching your videos and hope you never stop producing them. With all the advances in the industry geared toward DA polishing and the fact that I try to practice the KBM and have been somewhat steering away from rotary polishing, it`s nice to see that there`s a traditional style DA on the market that can handle some applied pressure and still rotate the pad nicely.
    http://tdmad.com Tuscarora Dave`s Mobile Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I guess it is and I guess 3D ended up coming out with a different version then I had originally tested in the beginning stages. Im going to compare mine with a new one at the 3D store here in Orange County tomorrow if they have one in stock. I think Gary did an amazing job in his post and his evaluation. I personally thought is was great stuff... He was strong and decisive in his delivery! Made me want to do some more testing and buying!!!! LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SSizzlin` View Post
    I really don`t know anything about what`s gone down in the past and don`t care to, but I will say, for being bashed, your responses have still remained professional. I`m not taking anyone`s side, just observing.

On another note, you keep talking about how much you like the HD polisher. Well, if it`s a forced rotation model, it`s obviously completely different than the ones we`re talking about.

Yes, I guess it is and I guess 3D ended up coming out with a different version then I had originally tested in the beginning stages. Im going to compare mine with a new one at the 3D store here in Orange County tomorrow if they have one in stock. I think Gary did an amazing job in his post and his evaluation. I personally thought is was great stuff... He was strong and decisive in his delivery! Made me want to do some more testing and buying!!!! LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the primary factor is that there is a new product and there is now one review so and therefore it gets extraordinary scrutiny on intent and focus by some because of the lack of anything else to discuss about it.

It just needs to get in the hands of others and get more feedback. It is sorta like how the news media works. In the absence of a lot of widespread information (more than a couple of folks with hands on use), speculation and chatter seems to crop up. We just need to be patient for more reviews.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I feel I should be able to post what I want and speak freely about my process and what I do. ... I was just trying to let people know how much I like the dang HD Polisher.... Wow!!!!

I remember them saying it was going to be forced rotation, too! When it comes out an it`s not, I was just as confused as you. I`m pretty sure they continued to promote that it would be the just like the Flex but way cheaper. I don`t like to follow products while they are coming out (unless someday someone lets me test it!), so again...I`m still wondering ***?

Ironically, what I quoted above is what this thread turned into preaching about and what you got nailed for. As my brother would say...aaaawkward.

Everyone just needs to have a get together and party. Too many posts get blown out of proportion. And they say kids have problems interacting because of the internet? So do adults...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barry, that picture was over a year ago and it was June of last year at the launch of the HD UNO... I had no affiliation at all with 3D at that event and it was you that asked me to be there!!!! I was there as the owner and founder of The Detailing Pros and I had a bunch of my team with me at that event. And, the ironic thing here that It was you that asked if I would show up!!! I never smoked anyone and its you that is taking this to a very negative level by continuing to take these shots. What a waste of time over absolutely nothing..

Mel your right that picture was taken a year ago. It was meant out of humor. Thats why I said Sarcasticlly speaking. You are right, I did invite you out, at the moment I enjoyed every part of our conversations. Your right, you never smoked anyone. I only ever took one shot at you and that was last night. Maybe I read and misunderstood your post. It really did upset me. I`ll leave it at that. It is what it is.
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    garry.. thanks for putting the video together with your busy schedule, much appreciated...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information