Hi everyone.. I`ve been lurking on here for a very long time.. I`ve been reading through so many messages, and now I think I may have some information overload at this point.. I was wondering if someone can give me some suggestions..

I just ordered a PC 7424XP with 5" LC Contour pad.. I have a new 2010 Nissan Frontier, color is Night Armor (dark grey). It has some very light towel scratches that can only be seen in bright sunlight. I plan on washing the truck with ONR -- my previous vehicle I washed with QEW, and figured I would give ONR a shot.

I had a few questions... First, I need to order some pads for the PC.. I was thinking I should order LC 5 1/2" flat pads -- 2 each of orange, white, and blue.. The orange and white seem obvious to me.. What wasn`t so obvious was the blue -- I couldn`t figure out if I should use the black, blue, or red. My goal is to get rid of those minor scratches.

Is it advisable for me to start out with M205? If so, should I start with a white pad and then go to the black? Also, I`d like to seal with NXT 2.0 -- can I do this with the PC as well, and if so, which pad should I use?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.. I`m not familiar with how hard or soft the Nissan paint is --- so anyone that has any feedback on it, feel free to chime in.

Thanks,

Rick