Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718

Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping myself posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    does the seemingly extreme vibrations not bother anyone when applying this method? I only tried a small area and while it did work pretty well, I couldn`t feel my arms from my elbows to my hands for a while lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80
    does the seemingly extreme vibrations not bother anyone when applying this method? I only tried a small area and while it did work pretty well, I couldn`t feel my arms from my elbows to my hands for a while lol

Gotta take this seriously. It can lead to "white finger", a permanent neurological problem. No kidding, this can be a big deal...and no, it`s not a matter of how tough somebody is or whether they`re in shape or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    The latest update...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Brown

There has been progress on the paper. It seems to be stalled, but is not. I have been working on a new section, and it is a very difficult topic to write about. Perhaps it is not hard to understand, but it sure is tough to keep things simple when discussing it!

Right now, this new section will add possibly three to four more pages of text. As of right now, pages 13, 14, 15, and 16 are works in progress.

To note- all of these additions pertain to the use of the random orbital machine. There has been no new information added that relates to buffing liquids. Although buffing liquids, pads, and paint types are constantly changing, the machines we use are not changing all that much. The basic movements created by today`s polishing machines are the same as they were over 50 years ago (orbital, rotary, or a combination of the two).

If I am doing my job well, this paper will give the reader a very complete understanding of how to wring the most out of the random orbital. It is a relatively simple machine, but how it is affected by outside factors is seemingly endless! I am trying to address all issues related to its use. ut:

Post Thanks / Like
    Did the paper get finished. Ive been searching Kevin Brown and KBM and cant find the paper itself.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718

Thread Information