Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the UPS guy came by yesterday and delievered my new Cyclo polisher and accessories. I`m pissed though b/c my polish and Paint Correction Kit from Gloss-It had a mix when I ordered it. I ordered it 3 day air and it didn`t take for some reason. They won`t be here until the 10th!! I wanted them here today so I could devote all weekend to clar barring, polishing, and waxing the Jeep. This kinda blows.... new machine and no product! Here are a few pics. Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heck yeah, congrats on the new baby...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like a proud PaPa. Just discouraged. I wanted to detail so bad this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, went kind of crazy with the pads.......oh yea I`m just jealous because I need more myself.

If you`ve got your heart set on detailing this weekend just go to an autobody store and pick up one bottle of swirl mark remover and detail what you can. When I upgraded from my PC to a Cyclo I was surprised how effective the products that came off as weak with the PC really were.

Wait until you get the hang of the Cyclo, your going to want a rotary, I got the DeWalt and for a while I lost the enjoyment of detailing but the rotary has brung it back stronger than the first year I was detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I may have gone a little nuts with the pads but, you can never have too many. I didn`t want to get into the situation that I didn`t have nay and had to wash some and try to dry them. More is always better in my book. Plus, where I ordered them from had a pretty good deal on the. 6 pads for $19.00 I had to hook up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nah thats an awesome deal and I rather have 1 or 2 extra pads sitting for years instead of trying to detail a car to find I lost my pads and cant detail for a week. Very frustrating, I`ve been there.

Florida must be nice...AC...garage....beach, thats the life.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice order! don`t worry... before you know it your products we`ll be there in no time...

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are that eager, you can pick up the new Meguiar`s ultimate compound and swirlX at a local store. I haven`t used either of them, but they both sound very usable and would not likely go to waste. Let us know how it goes!

Thread Information