Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Post Thanks / Like
    Just an update for those wanting to get the white Edge 6" wool from AG--they do have it, and for 2/$19.99. You will need to give Dwayne a call. PM me if you don`t have his ext. #.

Also, thanks to everyone that has been posting in the two recent rotary threads, I`ve got a 9227c on the way, along with Edge`s 6" wool and foam, LC 6.5" purple foamed wool, W66 backplate, and a couple other goodies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shine
    Just an update for those wanting to get the white Edge 6" wool from AG--they do have it, and for 2/$19.99. You will need to give Dwayne a call. PM me if you don`t have his ext. #.

Also, thanks to everyone that has been posting in the two recent rotary threads, I`ve got a 9227c on the way, along with Edge`s 6" wool and foam, LC 6.5" purple foamed wool, W66 backplate, and a couple other goodies.

Did you get foam cutting pads too? Seems a bit redundant after buying wool.

I hope AG has that price on the 6" wool next time I need more pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did get some foam, though I could have gone without it. I want to see how both work.

Post Thanks / Like

Darn, I had a feeling I shoulda called. Ah well. Edge`s shipping is really slow to where I`m at, too. They shipped last friday, and UPS says they`ll be here this coming Friday. Sheesh.
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Price is back up on those wool pads.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and one more thing about Edge`s wool pad line... They also make a heavy cut WHITE wool pad. Make sure when you order the Edge White FINISHING Wool pad that the order taker has it clear in their head that you want the White Finishing wool, and not the White Heavy Cut wool.
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    Oh, and one more thing about Edge`s wool pad line... They also make a heavy cut WHITE wool pad. Make sure when you order the Edge White FINISHING Wool pad that the order taker has it clear in their head that you want the White Finishing wool, and not the White Heavy Cut wool.

This.

Dont go finishing your car with a cutting pad.

:hairpull

Post Thanks / Like

Uh oh...hopefully AG only had the finishing white because I don`t think I specified that. I will find out tomorrow when it comes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh...hopefully AG only had the finishing white because I don`t think I specified that. I will find out tomorrow when it comes.

If the fibers are twisted like yarn, you got the heavy cutting pad. It should look very similar to a purple foamed wool pad as far as the texture is concerned.

I ordered a couple of the red wave foam six inch E2K pads today from the Geek. The white ones are backordered, but the red ones are supposed to be even softer. It`s gonna be my new "Jeweling" pad, for when I have the time to do a follow up step after the white finishing wool.

Whelp, I better get back to ordering more products.. this Economic Incentive check from the IRS isn`t gonna spend itself. Sure hope the wife doesn`t find out we got one!

Post Thanks / Like
    If the fibers are twisted like yarn, you got the heavy cutting pad. It should look very similar to a purple foamed wool pad as far as the texture is concerned.

I ordered a couple of the red wave foam six inch E2K pads today from the Geek. The white ones are backordered, but the red ones are supposed to be even softer. It`s gonna be my new "Jeweling" pad, for when I have the time to do a follow up step after the white finishing wool.

Whelp, I better get back to ordering more products.. this Economic Incentive check from the IRS isn`t gonna spend itself. Sure hope the wife doesn`t find out we got one!

:LOLOL

I got a solitary white foam pad with some other stuff from ADS.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information