Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all -

I have a two part question concerning polishing my vehicles. While I have incorporated a lot of the information/advice found here into the maintenance of my vehicles, I do not currently have the equipment needed for paint correction. So, on to my questions...

1) How much would you professionals charge for a paint correction only?

I would take care of everything else (washing, claying, applying LSP, dressing ect.)

The vehicle is a 2007 RAV4 in Flint Mica. There are NO major defects, holograms, buffer trails, ect. From what I can tell under halogen light, I only have light marring/scratches. I don`t even see any swirl marks.

2) If I choose not to have the paint correction done professionally, will this kit (and Z-PC) be sufficient for minor paint correction?

Ultimate Detailing Machineâ„¢ Dual Action Orbital Polisher with FREE BONUS!

I have a pile of care care products as-is, and I really don`t want to start adding dozens of different pads and polishes to my collection. I enjoy keeping my cars looking good, but they are both daily drivers and I do not expect them to be 100% defect free garage queens. I am simply looking to remove light marring once a year from two vehicles.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you live in Boca, professional detailing is the only way to go ....

In all seriousness, though, you should definitely get the UDM in your case. For the same price as getting a pro to polish it out once, you will be able to maintain the finish for years. If your car was heavily swirled, I would recommend a professional. With only light marring to remove, you should be able to tackle it easily by yourself.
    Once you buff black, you never go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely UDM/PC/Flex in your case. That light marring will be simple with a lot of products and different pads at your disposal.

Thread Information