Post Thanks / Like
    i heard lowes selling for $89 but i could not find them. any good internet deal on porter cable 7424?

Post Thanks / Like
    d, I don`t believe you`ll see the PC on the internet for a price close to $89. I wouldn`t spend a lot of time looking.

I think I got an email from autogeek this afternoon about a PC/bundle sale they`re having. Take a look.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Lowes are Clearing them out... you have to ask for Clearance Items... My friend just got one yesterday and i think he paid $95.00

Post Thanks / Like
    yea my friend works at lowes and they were nonstock so i got an amazing deal on one

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dvong
    i heard lowes selling for $89 but i could not find them. any good internet deal on porter cable 7424?

i purchase a pc 7336 from Lowes located in arlington TX across from PARKS MALL last week. they said that they had 7 in stock, if youre any where near this area. :heelclick

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, i payed $71.00

Post Thanks / Like
    call your local lowes and give them this item: #51472 / model: 7336SP and if they don`t have it, have them do a search and see what stores around may have them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets say Lowe`s has them on sale (they didnt yesterday at "my" lowes) for about $90. How much more should I expect to spend to change it into a polisher? Wouldnt I need a different backing plate and at least 2 polishing pads?

So a good deal on a "sander" might not be as good of a deal for a "polisher" when you look at some of the specials that are on now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTowers
    Lets say Lowe`s has them on sale (they didnt yesterday at "my" lowes) for about $90. How much more should I expect to spend to change it into a polisher? Wouldnt I need a different backing plate and at least 2 polishing pads?

So a good deal on a "sander" might not be as good of a deal for a "polisher" when you look at some of the specials that are on now.
    I`d say about $15 for a backing plate and $10 each for pads. Check out Danase, he has backing plates and 6.5" LC pads for the ballpark prices I mentioned, plus if you check the sponsors forum he has a 15% off special running through Christmas.

Using those prices as a guide you can determine if you`re better off with one of the kit "specials" or putting together the package yourself.
    John

Thread Information