wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    After using OHC with a yellow Edge pad, I followed up with ZPC with an Edge green lite cut pad. To really test ZPC i first rubbed some 2000 grit sandpaper over a little scratch. I kind of scared myself so I took some OHC by hand and tried to remove the sanding marks-didn`t make much of an improvement. I then ZPC`d the hood(by rotary) and the sanding marks disapeared. I was pretty impressed. This is a nice one step combo as the paint looked pretty good. Just to be sure it was hollogram free I followed up with ZPC on a white 100 PPI SM Arnold pad. The ZPC works well by rotary but is a bit tricky. If you use too much it produces a fair amount of dust-especially if you lift the pad and it`s spinning. IF you cover the pad with little dots it seems as if you`re not using enough product as it`s a bit difficult to glide the pad but the dusting pretty much disapears. I also used a mist of water on the panel to allow longer working time- I`m not sure what affect that would produce on the product dusting. The Edge green pad get 2 thumbs up for being very versatile, easy to use and producing a nice final finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    So you`re telling me ZPC is stronger than OHC? I thought ZPC was more of a finishing polish...weird that the OHC didnt touch the sanding marks :nixweiss

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua312
    So you`re telling me ZPC is stronger than OHC? I thought ZPC was more of a finishing polish...weird that the OHC didnt touch the sanding marks :nixweiss

OHC by hand did not remove the sanding marks. As for aggressiveness most consider OHC a 7 for cutting ability. Rubbing both products beween the fingers ZPC FEELS more aggressive but that might be misleading. The size, amount of abrasives, and the amount of time it takes to fully break down can determine final cutting ability. I suspect that ZPC breaks down quicker and finer than OHC and that OHC has more total cutting ability. Needless to say that with the right pad and a rotary ZPC is pretty versatile.

Thread Information