sorry if this is a constantly asked question,

I purchased a PC 7336 from tropi-care last year, haven`t even used it yet

Plan on using it tomorrow, got the car all clean and prepped for polishing :woot2:

car is a 2002 black camaro, in pretty good shape paintwise but has a lot of fine scratches I wasn`t able to remove last year polishing by hand. So I bought the PC, and I have a yellow, orange, and black pad. Correct me if I`m wrong but I believe they are Lake Country (LC) pads so the yellow is an aggressive cutting pad, orange is a less aggressive cutting pad, and black is a finishing pad? I would call tropicare but it`s now late and I don`t know if they`ll be answering tomorrow.

I have mostly poorboy`s products, at least that`s what I`ll be using. I have SSR 2.5, 2, 1 polishes, and plan on using EX pure sealant followed by natty`s blue wax.

Now what I`m unsure of, almost scared because I don`t know if I want to experiment, is what pad do I use with what polish? And I only have 1 of each pad so I don`t want to spend more time cleaning and drying a foam pad to use with a different polish.

To give you an idea of the condition of the paint, I had to use SSR2.5 with a handi-grip applicator by hand to get out most of the fine scratches in a timely manner, then followed up with SSR2 to get the paint as scratch free as possible. Using SSR1 by hand seemed to do nothing, I hope I get great results with that and the PC. But which pad should I use it with? I`m planning on doing the whole car with SSR1 and with the orange pad unless someone else can direct me otherwise. I`m guessing the harder cutting polishes/compounds go with the more aggressive pads, which is to say I would use SSR2.5 and 2 with the yellow pad and SSR1 and/or 2 with the orange pad? Would I want to use SSR1 with the black (finishing) pad?

thanks for any help, and links to this type of info or experiences would be cool.