Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I normally don’t like to make comments on new item till I have a chance to use it a few times but the Cyclo is really impressive. I started on one fender using the PC took a couple of times with IP to clean up the finish, I did the other fender with the Cyclo and IP once and it look better then the fender done with the PC. Looking at the Cyclo it looked heavy and clumsy but it is so well balance that it is a breeze to use even on vertical panels. It also has about half the vibration of the PC and seems to glide over the finish without any effort. Also seems to use a lot less down force to get the same results. It looks like I have cut my polishing time in half at least maybe more. The PC it now on the top shelf and the Cyclo has taken it spot – the only time I will need the PC is a couple of tight spots to small for the Cyclo do.

Thanks Accumulator and the others for all the good advice.... :buffing:
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    The Cyclo is one of those you get what you pay for things. I love mine!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    The Cyclo is one of those you get what you pay for things. I love mine!

That is the truth!!! :2thumbs:
    -Dennis

My Cars

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club, I love mine too :xyxthumbs The only thing I regret is waiting so long to get one

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m always glad to hear that people like their Cyclos. And I`m always a little *relieved* too; I push them kinda hard and I`d hate for somebody to spend that much $ and not like the thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I am going to have to buy one of these now huh.

Where is the best place to get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I paid $100 + tax for my PC 3 years ago. What did the Cyclo cost you?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to get one but cant justify the cost after all the money I have in pads for the PC. I think maybe next summer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    I`m always glad to hear that people like their Cyclos. And I`m always a little *relieved* too; I push them kinda hard and I`d hate for somebody to spend that much $ and not like the thing.

In Sweden a cyclo can cost you around ~$750. So $239 is NOT much money it´s a bargin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by porta
    In Sweden a cyclo can cost you around ~$750. So $239 is NOT much money it´s a bargin!
    WOW! That is high!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cylo pads are dirt cheap though.
    Don

Equilibrium Engineering Detailing Services

Post Thanks / Like
    Porta- Yikes, that *is* expensive. But at least they do make the Cyclo in Euro-voltage models.

If I were buying today my first choice would be Danase (fellow Autopian and all-around good guy). Besides there, I`d go with either WCD (who`s been a good member here at Autopia) or TOL (because Irene`s always good to do business with).

They sell new for over $200. I wouldn`t hesitate to buy a used one. If necessary (big "if" IMO) they can be serviced for a reasonable price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Porta- Yikes, that *is* expensive. But at least they do make the Cyclo in Euro-voltage models.

If I were buying I`d probably go with either WCD (who`s been a good member here at Autopia) or TOL (because Irene`s always good to do business with). Danase doesn`t sell them (do you?) AFAIK.

They sell new for over $200. I wouldn`t hesitate to buy a used one. If necessary (big "if" IMO) they can be serviced for a reasonable price.
    Danase does sell the Cyclo polishers along with the pads, hook and loop rubber backing and sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

If I were buying I`d probably go with either WCD (who`s been a good member here at Autopia) or TOL (because Irene`s always good to do business with). Danase doesn`t sell them (do you?) AFAIK.

The place where I bought mine (A local high end detail shop), they said they can be serviced very cheap. I believe they make new brushes (internals) etc. Supposedly easy to do youself. The shop has about 5 or more cyclos and just recently tossed out one of their originals after rebuilding it a few times. They said they take years and years of abuse which is why I bought mine. If they can use it all day, everyday for years upon years.....no sense in buying anything else! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Danase
    Danase does sell the Cyclo polishers along with the pads, hook and loop rubber backing and sealant.

Ah, I`ll go edit my previous post! Hope you sell a boatload of `em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information