Hey guys.

My friend bought an 1999 AMG E55 with 200,000 miles on it. Car is straight, looks great and runs perfect. Apart from the fact it has been smoked in since it was new, by HEAVY smokers, and i will show you. This car was so bad, and took me two days, i was sick both days from the smell. Tobacco all through the car and nicotine build up everywhere.

The car was steam cleaned and also cleaned with strong APC over two days, roof lining and everything. Yellow came out of the roof but i think is still there. Everything cleaned up well. But the smell is still in the car. I am going to try and Ozone machine next, and i was wondering if there is a wattage or brand to buy and do the garden ones work, are they all the same and so fourth?

Here are some pictures for you to gag on. with a bit of description with them.

These are the towels, after i had steamed down the front seats. I went through about 25-30 towels on the whole car that look as bad or worse than this. The other side of the towels looks the same.

Chewy covered in tobacco pulled from the sides of the seats.

Side of the seat that holds the seat controls

Tobacco and chewy build up down the sides of seats.

This is where the seat belt joins the seat, there is a cover over this and this is under inside.

This is where nicotine has built up over the years and the second picture is after i steamed it, you can see the nicotine melting off....