Post Thanks / Like

convince me I need UIG...

The leather in my IS is pretty soft to start and black so I don`t really have any worries about stains. Right now I`m using mother`s leather cleaner and 303 AP to maintain it.

Will I see any benefit to sealing with UIG? I`ve heard ppl mention their leather feels like cashmere afterwards but I`m not sure I`ll notice a difference.

Has anyone put it on lexus perforated leather and noticed a big difference in feel?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: convince me I need UIG...

Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    The leather in my IS is pretty soft to start and black so I don`t really have any worries about stains. Right now I`m using mother`s leather cleaner and 303 AP to maintain it.

Will I see any benefit to sealing with UIG? I`ve heard ppl mention their leather feels like cashmere afterwards but I`m not sure I`ll notice a difference.

Has anyone put it on lexus perforated leather and noticed a big difference in feel?

You will notice a difference, trust me. I have put UIGP on many leathers and it makes them all feel much better. It allows you to glide in and out of the seat without being slippery. Truly a unique feeling. Cashmere is a great description of how it makes the leather feel. 303 ain`t got S**T on UIGP!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used UIGP since it was released on my Toyota Runner interior. Granted it`s not leather but it has kept the interior looking like it came from the factory. Nice matte finish with no sheen. I should try it on the seats of my 350Z to see how it compares to some of my other favorite leather conditioners (Zaino and 4 Star, and Surf City).
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

I`m assuming you have read my review and know how I feel about it so I won`t get too detailed as all the details are in the review. I`ll simply say it is my favorite interior product. It is in a league all it`s own. Christmas day we were hosting the party with the inlaws here and my brother asked for a ride in the Sky. After he looked inside he stated he was scared to sit in it because it looked like nobody ever had. After a spirited on ramp entrance and exit we found our way to some windy country roads so he could see how Sky rolls on the corners. As we slowed and were just cruising for a bit I looked over and saw him stroking the side panel of the door.... I do that all the time and it is only natural once you see for yourself you will no what I mean.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    As we slowed and were just cruising for a bit I looked over and saw him stroking the side panel of the door.

Perhaps it has nothing to do with UIGP and he was just thanking God and Sky for keeping him in one piece during your Mario Andretti wannabe bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Corey, you made me laugh. Ultima Interior Guard is one of those rare products, like Blackfire Wet Diamond, were you tend to see overwhelmingly positive reviews. I don`t think you will find much convincing why you don`t need it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post
    I`m assuming you have read my review and know how I feel about it so I won`t get too detailed as all the details are in the review. I`ll simply say it is my favorite interior product. It is in a league all it`s own. Christmas day we were hosting the party with the inlaws here and my brother asked for a ride in the Sky. After he looked inside he stated he was scared to sit in it because it looked like nobody ever had. After a spirited on ramp entrance and exit we found our way to some windy country roads so he could see how Sky rolls on the corners. As we slowed and were just cruising for a bit I looked over and saw him stroking the side panel of the door.... I do that all the time and it is only natural once you see for yourself you will no what I mean.
    . Lol!!! I think you just sold some more Ultima.

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to add that this works great on fabrics also. I have been using it on carpets and cloth seats. It really makes cleaning them a breeze the next time you do so.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not know it could be used on cloth/carpet. Guess I will need to get the larger size then.

Thanks for all the feedback

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I just want to add that this works great on fabrics also. I have been using it on carpets and cloth seats. It really makes cleaning them a breeze the next time you do so.
    I didn`t know it could be used on cloth.

I`ve been impressed with all the Ultima products I`ve used I`m sure UIGP will be no different

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Perhaps it has nothing to do with UIGP and he was just thanking God and Sky for keeping him in one piece during your Mario Andretti wannabe bit.
    ROFL Doc . Could be right

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Corey, you made me laugh. Ultima Interior Guard is one of those rare products, like Blackfire Wet Diamond, were you tend to see overwhelmingly positive reviews. I don`t think you will find much convincing why you don`t need it!
    I think your right Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post
    . Lol!!! I think you just sold some more Ultima.
    Troy!

I did not know it could be used on cloth/carpet. Guess I will need to get the larger size then.

It can be used on every interior surface except glass!

Oh my, I love how it feels on my chrome shifter and the smooth painted plastic on the front of the center console too!!!!!!

Alcantra hasn`t been noted by Ultima as an application yet but Rick is testing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Something else I`ll add to my list of stuff to try. Once I run out of my Meg`s quick interior detailer I`ll order it to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Thread Information