Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A game changer for my detailing arsenal and beyond?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Have you gotten to play with it yet?
    Not yet. There have been countless delays with my bank, but the money finally got wired yesterday and it will be shipping out this morning. They said it`ll be a week of shipping time . I`m usually a pretty patient guy, but I`m starting to get sort of antsy/annoyed. Lol.

I will definitely be posting some sort of review, demo, pics, video, or something once I get some time with it.

Test #1 of 1 billion will be on some water stains in my tan cloth seats. Those are such a p.i.t.a to keep clean. Hopefully the steamer will make maintenance on them a little easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Gloss Boss View Post
    Not yet. There have been countless delays with my bank, but the money finally got wired yesterday and it will be shipping out this morning. They said it`ll be a week of shipping time . I`m usually a pretty patient guy, but I`m starting to get sort of antsy/annoyed. Lol.

I will definitely be posting some sort of review, demo, pics, video, or something once I get some time with it.

Test #1 of 1 billion will be on some water stains in my tan cloth seats. Those are such a p.i.t.a to keep clean. Hopefully the steamer will make maintenance on them a little easier.
    Great looking forward to the review!

Post Thanks / Like

The beast is scheduled to arrive Monday!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Congratulations on one FINE machine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got this thing in today and spent a few hours playing with it. It`s truly an amazing machine. I cleaned up my sister`s floor mats that I used my Bissel Proheat on a couple weeks ago and it sucked up nothing but brown for several passes before the extracted liquid eventually went clear (the upholstery tool has a clear hole in it to see whats coming up). After that I cleaned some upholstered dining room chairs that were just trashed by my little nephews. They turned out looking great but needed a lot of work. Next I moved on to blasting out trim, jambs, shuts, and cleaning my wheels. The machine excelled at all of these tasks. Wheels may be a little more slow going that traditional methods though so I may stick to my normal method there. It really did a good job on getting my calipers nice and clean. Just to give you an idea Wheel Brightener wasn`t even getting them as clean as the steam. Next I did a little bit of the engine. Pretty slow going to clean that out, but I expected it to be that way. It cleaned off carbon deposits on my stainless exhaust tips pretty effortlessly. I took it to my house and cleaned off some old dirty white shoes and now they look great! It also worked pretty well on venetian blinds. Using the jet nozzle to blast away stains on carpets and seating works very well. It also scares my nephews so that`s always good. This thing is a one b.a.m.f.! I have a detail to do tomorrow so I will try and get some before and after pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Gloss Boss View Post
    Finally got this thing in today and spent a few hours playing with it. It`s truly an amazing machine. I cleaned up my sister`s floor mats that I used my Bissel Proheat on a couple weeks ago and it sucked up nothing but brown for several passes before the extracted liquid eventually went clear (the upholstery tool has a clear hole in it to see whats coming up). After that I cleaned some upholstered dining room chairs that were just trashed by my little nephews. They turned out looking great but needed a lot of work. Next I moved on to blasting out trim, jambs, shuts, and cleaning my wheels. The machine excelled at all of these tasks. Wheels may be a little more slow going that traditional methods though so I may stick to my normal method there. It really did a good job on getting my calipers nice and clean. Just to give you an idea Wheel Brightener wasn`t even getting them as clean as the steam. Next I did a little bit of the engine. Pretty slow going to clean that out, but I expected it to be that way. It cleaned off carbon deposits on my stainless exhaust tips pretty effortlessly. I took it to my house and cleaned off some old dirty white shoes and now they look great! It also worked pretty well on venetian blinds. Using the jet nozzle to blast away stains on carpets and seating works very well. It also scares my nephews so that`s always good. This thing is a one b.a.m.f.! I have a detail to do tomorrow so I will try and get some before and after pics.
    Good to hear Kris. I knew you would love it. Just dont let someone steal it like they did mine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information