Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight is the night i get to finally try out my zaino (i`ll post a review on the Z5 i just applied tomorrow). I got some z12 because i had some water spots that my einamans (sp) glass cleaner just wouldn`t touch.. not even with all my rubbing. So i put some z12 on my yellow pad (only one i happened to have clean, wasn`t to abrasive to scratch the windows), and applied it like i would a polish or PPCL or something.

Results:....

:xyxthumbs

AMAZING. I thought windows were for seeing through... with z12 they are reflective as the rest of the car....and, no more waterspots... or any spots. My windows are as clean as they were brand new. I have 20% tint all the way around, and i must say on a black car the results are breathtaking.

My only complaint is that it is abrasive, and thus can`t be used on the insides of my windows (which are quite dirty) because i have window tint... and from what the bottle says that will be harmfull for it. Ohh well... at least the outside looks good. Highly recomended product.

(i think i`m starting to lean towards joining the zaino cult....)

Post Thanks / Like
    While your at it, if you have little specks on your windsheild I would suggest you try to clay the windsheild itself. The polish just pushed dirt deeper into those holes. The clay will pull it out and give you a cleaner winsheild (from what you say I don`t know if it can get any cleaner)

Post Thanks / Like

Megs APC as interior cleaner?

Anyone using Megs APC as your interior cleaner. What dilution ratio are you using if so?

I tried it over the weekend diluting 30:1 and didn`t really like it. Left a slight residue behind that I didn`t care for.

I`ve been holding out for the Quick Interior detailer gallons, for the longest time it was "released" and was shoing on everyone`s websites but was backordered and you couldn`t get it, now they just took it down so I`m looking for substitutes without needing to buy individual bottles all the time.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey AudiOn19s --

I have used Meguiars APC+ on Interiors - Headliners, cloth seats, carpets, very successfully in my business, diluted at 10:1, or 3.25oz to a 32oz bottle. I like this product better than the APC version, because it has very low foaming characteristics at this dilution. It will require a little rinsing to get it all out, but its very user friendly for me. And its sold in gallons!

Have not tried out their Quick Interior Detailer product, so have no feedback on that one for you.

Good Luck with your research !
    Dan F

Thread Information