Post Thanks / Like
    I was checking out the specials on CMA site (BTW they have good Klasse sale this week) and I run into S100 products. According to DavidB S100 wax and P21S wax are the same products. There are more S100 products that look very similar to P21S and check out price differences:

S100 Carnauba paste wax $14.95

P21S Carnauba wax $24.95

S100 Shine-enhancing Cleanser $8.95

P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion $9.95

S100 Special Performance Wheel Cleaner 500ml $8.95 (gel)

P21S Wheel Cleaner 500ml $15.95 (gel)

The product I`m really curious about is S100 Detail+Wax ($8.50).

It`s an aerosol spray containing beeswax and carnauba and I think it can be used as QD between waxings for all P21S wax users.

Post Thanks / Like
    EOM

Post Thanks / Like
    I may be mistaken but I believe the S100 line is basically just P21S for motorcycles. I know they sale it at many Honda and Kawasaki dealers.
    2000 Mustang V6/5-Speed
    2002 PT Cruiser Limited

Post Thanks / Like
    69-912, I believe that`s what David B mentioned. It`s basically a line for motorcycles. You have to admit that the carnauba wax is a steal at that price. Laters

Post Thanks / Like
    is the price.........

EOM

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried a local bike shop, and all they had was the S100 kit, which is identical to the P21S kit. They were selling it for $52.

Then I went to my local Kawasaki dealership. Boy am I glad I went. Apparently, they were running a huge promotion. A local rock radio station was there, Pepsi and Sobe were there giving free drinks, some Hawaiian tropic girls were running around, and people were trying out bikes like mad.

There was a bike parts shop next door, and I picked up a 6.2 oz. jar for $13 (sticker was $16, for some reason it rang up cheaper)! The paint cleanser had a sticker of $10. Pretty good, plus you don`t have to pay shipping!

Post Thanks / Like

Folex, what all can it be used on?

Hi everyone, I have read over the years where a lot of detailers use Folex with fantastic results on carpets. I have a Subaru to do a full interior detail on tomorrow. I just bought a bottle of Folex to try out on this car. This Subie has fabric seats and a headliner that seems to be made of a microfiber material similar to what is found on microfiber recliners (almost a suede like material). Do any of you guys/gals that use Folex have any experience using it on fabric seats and headliners?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, nobody here knows anything about folex? Well I figured it out today.

Well I really like this stuff. I sprayed it directly on the carpets and mats and then scrubbed with my Cyclo with the white carpet brushes as I normally do then with the mats I used my pressure washer to rinse all the dirt out. On the carpets I did the same except no power washing, just spray scrub and vac. This stuff no doubt the best cleaner I have used on interiors to date. I only wish I`d have bought it years ago. Here`s a few pics of the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I didn`t reply Dave. First off, I love Folex. After seeing Luster rave about it I had to try it out. I got a 32oz bottle and I have found it to work great [now have a gallon container of it]. I have had great success with it on clothe interiors. This was the last time I used it on carpet and clothe. I had a project come in and after vacuuming it, I started to spot treat it. This was the before.

After folex this is where I was at. Almost everything but the chemical burns in the carpet were removed. After further vacuuming and extracting it cleaned up even more. These are the pictures right after using Folex.

I have also used it on clothe seats and found it to do VERY well and with little effort. Since it does not need to be rinsed it is a breeze to use.

Thread Information