Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah that stuff does work well on the small things I`ve used it on. Being only a buck though, I don`t trust it. Have you done much research on what cleaning agents actually make it up?

I`m interested to know cause damn, when I did use it, worked way better than my professional cleaner/degreaser and it seemed like a quality product.

Sucks how brand loyalty detracts from the simple products that do the Same job for half the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the stuff a lot. I love the fact that when I clean an engine I don`t have to worry about any of the aluminum. Works great for wheel wells and tires. I also have used it on grease spots on carpet and heavily soiled steering wheel and trim.

Post Thanks / Like

la awesome

Idk, i purchased some just did a 3:1 mix and sprayed the carpet floor mats scrubbed, and extracted twice with LGM (warm water) and it left the black floor mats with a whiteish residue. So i would forsure becareful with it. Any ideas what I did wrong.... I have never had any issues with folex 3:1 and LGM to extract. :Boxing:

Then being a mazda 3 the "carpet" more like felt, it had a ton of sand it it and dog hair after 3 hours of intense vacuuming and brushing to remove as much as possible. Any tips for cleaning these hard to clean carpets? :Boxing::Boxing:

thanxs..

Post Thanks / Like
    Just used it again today on the tires. The dirt and old dressing just dripped off. All I had to do was rinse off and they were perfect and ready to be dressed again. I also removed some really tough stains in a house carpet. I have always used it full strength and just lightly scrubbed and blotted dry.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Don`t let your wife find it. This stuff takes the hairspray and stuff off of the counters in the bathroom with just one wipe and then buff with a micro fiber. I too use at full power. You can use this just like and other APC. someone else try to clean an engine with it and then let us know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got some at the Dollar Tree - works well, just one more product for the arsenal.

Regards,
    GEWB

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KSwan001 View Post
    Don`t let your wife find it. This stuff takes the hairspray and stuff off of the counters in the bathroom with just one wipe and then buff with a micro fiber. I too use at full power. You can use this just like and other APC. someone else try to clean an engine with it and then let us know.
    Too late! I am the girlfriend/just like wife! I detail the cars in this family! :thumbup:

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the stuff a lot. I love the fact that when I clean an engine I don`t have to worry about any of the aluminum. Works great for wheel wells and tires. I also have used it on grease spots on carpet and heavily soiled steering wheel and trim.
    Was wondering if you could use this to clean the engine bay. Looks like you have with success.

Post Thanks / Like
    firebird is a chick :-t

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    Was wondering if you could use this to clean the engine bay. Looks like you have with success.
    don`t go to crazy with this stuff. i use it for interior purposes only. even then, be super carefull :-B

Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about grime and dirt just floating away. I did my engine yesterday, it was very easy. Used full strength. looks good. And only a 1.00, price increase expected soon as everyone buys it out. They wont know what hit them. Look out Dollar Tree.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampasteve View Post
    Talk about grime and dirt just floating away. I did my engine yesterday, it was very easy. Used full strength. looks good. And only a 1.00, price increase expected soon as everyone buys it out. They wont know what hit them. Look out Dollar Tree.....
    Yahoo! Good to hear! Walmart also carries it....40 oz for $2 or 20 oz at Dollar store for $1. Same deal! Walmart also sells by the gallon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be very careful putting this stuff on painted interior parts. It will remove the paint.I use a mixture of liquid tide and water. Cleans well and smell good and fresh.ancing Dot:

Post Thanks / Like
    Be very careful putting this stuff on painted interior parts. It will remove the paint.I use a mixture of liquid tide and water. Cleans well and smell good and fresh.ancing Dot:
    Another swell idea is to mix a liquid fabric softner in your solution if your doing carpets/uphoustery :2 cents:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information