Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3M Scotchgaurd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    So, does it have a chemical like smell and what kinda bottle (liquid/aresol) is UPGP packaged in
    It comes in a finger pump bottle 4-oz [url]

Smell is not an issue. Not good or bad. Zero when dry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    It comes in a finger pump bottle 4-oz Smell is not an issue. Not good or bad. Zero when dry.
    Only problem there is I choose not to spend my money with that particular company :-B They murder there customers on shippping. Not to mention the jacked up prices they charge :-B

You might wanna remove that link per rules Da Rules!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Only problem there is I choose not to spend my money with that particular company :-B They murder there customers on shippping. Not to mention the jacked up prices they charge :-B

You might wanna remove that link per rules Da Rules!
    All fixed up and back in compliance (my appologies to everyone and especially the guy`s a PAC and TID) I was just trying to post a picture since you were asking about the packaging. I did not purchase it over there.

Anyway. It won`t happen again.

Just got my BFWD and BF spray sealant. Looking forward to this weekend to try it out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to piggyback Flash`s thread... Has/does anyone use the 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on cloth seats as well? I have a clean-up interior on Saturday and there are some spills on the seats. I was thinking of spraying the seats with the 303, but don`t know if the click feeling will transfer onto cloths or what other repercussions there may be...

(2008 Ford Escape to be the victim)
    Michalski Detailing, LLC | Serving Columbia, SC and surrounding areas

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by michakaveli View Post
    Just to piggyback Flash`s thread... Has/does anyone use the 303 High Tech Fabric Guard on cloth seats as well? I have a clean-up interior on Saturday and there are some spills on the seats. I was thinking of spraying the seats with the 303, but don`t know if the click feeling will transfer onto cloths or what other repercussions there may be...

(2008 Ford Escape to be the victim)
    IDK Chris, but the 3M is the bomb. I`m using it on every car now. You can spray it directly onto cloth seats without fear :soldier:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information