Post Thanks / Like
    I am setting up a Canadian Only Group Buy for 303 Aerospace protectant and Fabric Guard.

List
    303 Aerospace protectant 473 ml $15.95 CAD
    303 Aerospace protectant Quart $25.95 CAD
    303 High Tech Fabric Guard 473 ml $22.95 CAD

I am sure everyone knows about these products or check it out at: http:// www.303products.com

Expected discount will vary from 5% to 20% depending on the size of our order and if we can order in full cases.

Shipping + packaging costs are extra and dependent on weight.

Packaging costs can be avoided by ordering in case lots. e.*. If someone agrees to receive the product (in any major city) and
    distributes or arranges pickup by others who have ordered the product.

Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested.

"Trying to keep the cost of detailing products down for the poor consumer"

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not sure about the conversion to canadian dollars, but you may wish to check out buying 303 and other products in gallon containers. I purchased a gallon of 303 from Tacscar for $63 and split it with another forum member and it was a great savings.

This would not be very useful for a lot of people though, it worked for me because the other member picked up the stuff from me at home..

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Interior Cleaner & Protectant

I am a huge Blackfire fan. I like the idea of being able to use one cleaner on all type of surfaces. Any opinions on the BF cleaner and protectant?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    I am a huge Blackfire fan. I like the idea of being able to use one cleaner on all type of surfaces. Any opinions on the BF cleaner and protectant?

I have only used it once, just messing around, and thought it was really nice. As it stands I have SO MANY interior products (and I have to buy my products like everybody else) so it might be some time until I can give a full review.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want one product that can be used for all things interior, you might want to consider Optimum Opti-Clean. Oh, btw, you can use it on the exterior as well.ancing Dot:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd - do you need a dedicated garage for your detailing stuff?? :White Horse:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I am answering my own question. Tried the products today and really liked both. I acquired my Dad`s 2000 Malibu and had very old coffee stains on the carpet that came right out right away. I really like that you can use the cleaner on many different surfaces
    and not have to change products. Very impressed with both. Easy on/off. No residue, no smell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the interior/exterior BF kit too---have used it this past summer season---yes, easy to use especially with the feature that it is for all types of surfaces. I like that the dash isn`t shiny after using the agents, just clean with a flat appearance. softoa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats pretty impressive if it can take out old coffee stains and still be used for multiple surfaces.

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    firebird,

The Blackfire Interior Cleaner and the Blackfire Interior Protectant are two of the two of the most underated products in the line. Both do an outstanding job.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    The cleaner is outstanding.Havenot used the other.
    Wish they offered it in gallon jugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    firebird,

The Blackfire Interior Cleaner and the Blackfire Interior Protectant are two of the two of the most underated products in the line. Both do an outstanding job.

jk
    I have not seen any reviews of the Interior Cleaner. I am not too particular to protectants (most are low gloss enough) except what is on the dash. I tend to like what smells nice and spreads evenly.
    Al

Made in USA

Post Thanks / Like
    You also may want to look into the new Ultima Waterless Wash Plus+ Concentrate. One bottle will give you something like 5.5 gal of product. Corey gave Ultima a call for me and found out it can also be used as an interior cleaner.
    Dwayne

Thread Information