Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there,

I just got a new Reflex Silver GTI and did some initial research(a gazillion threads here ) but am still undicisive whether to use Z or K.

I know either one produces great results, is easy to use, costs almost the same and shines like heaven , but what about the end quality feel? Which one shows more depth and looks less "plasticky"? Which one looks more high-end? Or highest end. Any comparison pictures?

Hope to start babying my wheels soon,

Chaz - Joe

Post Thanks / Like
    From the threads I`ve read, it appears most people think Zaino gives silver a brighter look. But I`ll be using Klasse for my silver metallic.

Post Thanks / Like
    They both look great on silver. However, I`d give the slight edge to Zaino as it`s slightly glossier than Klasse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually on Silver metillac I would go with Zaino, and on flat Silver I would go with Klasse.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    I used Klasse on my brother-in-law`s silver Breeze and followed up with a layer of PPG. It looked great! I`m not a Zaino user so I can`t really compare but I`ve use my PPG on every shade of light colored car I could find and have been nothing but thrilled with the results.

Post Thanks / Like
    I started using Zaino about 2.5 years ago on a 99 Black Eclipse. It looked good and felt really smooth but I always thought something was missing. I then got my dark blue Audi and tried the Zaino, same results. I then switched to using P21S and found what had been missing. I then bought my wife a silver Pathfinder and figured since it sit outside all the time I would put Zaino on it because it last longer. I am very happy I did. Zaino looks awsome on silver. I am waiting on some Klasse that I ordered to see how it looks on the Audi but I will continue to use the Zaino on silver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Joe welcome to the crew!

I don`t think you could go wrong with either. I haven`t used Zaino but I did just use Klasse AIO and SG on a silver Benz this past weekend and it looks stunning. It is very shiny and reflective.

I guess that I tried the Klasse before the Zaino just because it was available at my local autoparts store. I`ve done 3 cars and a truck with Klasse so far and I have been very pleased with the results. The one that impressed me the most was our 4 year old minivan that is always parked outside. The Klasse twins made the finish look like new and the before and after change was pretty incredible. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    For metallic paints I prefer the Zaino since it kinda makes it sparkle and does not darken the color....

The only way you will know is to try both...Then tell us which you prefered

check out the member pics section there should be some pics there of varius colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very familiar with the VW silver. I would go with Zaino. It is glossier and has some highlights that I did not achieve with Klasse on my Audi silver. Someone mentioned once that the car "glows" especoally at night. That`s true. It is amazing. And the slick feel, especially when maintained with the quick detailer is fantastic.

I like Klasse very much and have it on other cars but for bright silver I am sold on the Z.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had no problems with Klasse on Silver. I use Klasse for it`s durability (Ohio winters suck). My silver paint it satin, metallic but sorta a finer poweder metallic. The shine is really an added bonus. Hopefully Blackfire will prove to be as durable.
    Pay Attention Klasse!

2000 Satin Silver Passat GLX

Wash This Way

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a Reflex Silver Passat and as you can see in my signature below I used Klasse AIO/SG/PPG. The car looks amazing. Maybe in the spring I will try Zaino just to see the difference, however you will be happy with Klasse. I didn`t know about Zaino when I bought the Klasse. My friend just got a Blue Anthracite Passat last week, we will probably Klasse that one since I have so much Klasse left.:up

Post Office Box 9 Newbury, OH 44065 AIM:YoSteveDotCom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rad, I want more than just a signature! show us some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    I used Klasse on my silver Mercedes and it looks great. From what I have read it is more durable. 1 coat AIO, 4 coats of SG and then I am maintaining it with Blitz every three weeks or so. Just put on the 2nd coat of Blitz last weekend and it brought the slick feeling right back. The Silver paint to me almost looks better in the night light then during the day.

In summer I look forward to trying Zaino or Blackfire. Still have not decided yet. Although from the looks of this thread it will be Zaino. Any reports on Blckfire with silver or a similar color?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Klasse on my white and silver cars and really like it, I follow up the SG with Pinnacle Souveran. It sure looks gret to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    klasse darkens the paint? why does it darken the paint?
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information