Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by broker99 View Post
    UPDATE

I bought a reman LGM off ebay for $50. It works pretty well for 50 bucks. For the hobbiest like me it not a bad deal. If I had to use it everyday I dont think it would hold up. I am happy with it so far.
    True, the LGM cannot take a beating!
    David Saunders

Street Dreams Detail
    Now in San Diego California

..And as for the critics, tell me I don`t get it
    Everybody can tell you how to do it, they never did it

Post Thanks / Like
    I might be a little late to the party but I have already posted a review on the MYTEE 8070 extractor. If anyone is interested here is the link:

http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/sh...ighlight=mytee
    Rich Ross
    ROCKY MOUNTAIN MOBILE DETAIL
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a LGM and for the 2 or 3 cars a month I do, it`s perfect. If I get rolling along good next year maybe an extractor, but since i do details in my spared time (which doesn`t seem to be much lately), the LGM works fine for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Isaylor ---

Back again---but a couple more questions about the external and internet jets on the tools. The mytee lite 8070 comes with an upholstery/carpet tool and I see that I can purchase that crevice tool. But, nowhere do I see anything about external/internal jets, etc. Is this something separate to be purchased? Again---clueless mother-in-law. What do I know--and I don`t want to give away the secret so I can`t ask him!

rockymtndetail has just described this in his awesome review of the Mytee HP8070 machine.

Yes, you will get an upholstery/carpet tool with an external jet, meaning the water source is outside underneath the tool and it will squirt the water fine, when it is on a flat surface like carpeting and you want to wet it all and extract it.
    The tools with the internal jet means the water source is inside the tool so the water only comes through the inside of the tool and you have better control of it like on places that he mentioned, top of seats, headrests, etc..
    This is why the crevice tool which you would probably have to purchase separately, should have an internal jet versus the external jet - the tiny space between the seats that always gets spilled stuff on, with the crevice tool and internal jet, you are directing hot rinse water on the stains and not all over the console, seat, just on that tiny space between these areas.
    If you ask Angelo here on this website, he can help you find the right tools to and his company might even sell them as well.
    You can always come back here and ask us questions, etc., we are happy to help, dont every feel you are bothering, etc., anyone. We all pretty much love detailing and lucky for us everyone who participates are really hard working, decent people to boot !!
    I know its hard to picture these tools, but once you see one in your hand, you will say - oh, I know what they meant now !!
    Good luck, hope it all works out for you and your boy - he is going to be so stoked when he sees this !!

Dan F

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    I know its hard to picture these tools, but once you see one in your hand, you will say - oh, I know what they meant now !!
    Here you go.......

external jet, the jet is behind the tool

internal jet.... the "jet" inserted into the back of the tool so it sprays internally

This is the unit I use and I belive the maker is HYDROFORCE. I have the same unit in a crevice tool as well as a large internal jet floor wand,
    Rich Ross
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rich,
    Great job on following up and posting the pics of the external and internal jet!
    Thanks for all your help !
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, glad to help!
    Rich Ross
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information