Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
Can the coarse side be used on leather?

Are the TufShine sponge like one of those dish sponge with Scotch Brite green pads?

They only Look like them, but are not nearly as aggressive as a Scotch Brite Green Sponge.. I buy lots of them at detailed image dot com website, since I can not find them here..
I have used this same sponge on all really dirty areas of vehicles and never hurt anything.. Including some leather, you always have to be careful with leather, some hides are very thin, not coated very well, easier to damage if you are not careful..

These sponges are also great for very dirty hand cleaning and that dark brown side is not so aggressive that it tears your fingers up either, so perhaps that will help you decide if you want to try one or not.. They are very inexpensive for what they do.. I use them for all cleaning in the house too.

Through a Google search AutoGeek did sell them at one time. Probably was a slow seller.

Thanks!

The problem with 1Z/Nextzett, it`s not cost effective, as you mentioned.

Has the chemicals, formula change with Cockpit Premium since the gray bottles, beside the scent?
The people of Einszett who took over ownership of their company and renamed it Nextzett said they were not going to change any formulas except perhaps for the better..
I have an old 500Ml jug of Cockpit Premium, that is almost gone; I have not purchased the new Nextzett bottle, but I would not worry about being so different from the old..

Dan F