Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if this belongs here but I was curious to find out what was the nastiest thing you have found when detailing a car. I found this under the passenger seat of a Pontiac Grand Am. Whats for dinner?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a142/k...h_d74dbecb.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    GROSS!

By the way, you`ll want to use this link instead, as the one you have is for the thumbnail.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a142/ksrep28/d74dbecb.jpg

The worst I`ve found is rock hard french fries between the front seats and the console.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the updated pic, sorry for the thumbnail. I`ve had plenty of them. How about the gum and sticky stuff stuck in the cup holders from the little kids, hate that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by krep28
    Thanks for the updated pic, sorry for the thumbnail. I`ve had plenty of them. How about the gum and sticky stuff stuck in the cup holders from the little kids, hate that.

It`s not just the little kids. It usually takes my wife about 15 minutes in a car (any car) to

create "cupholder crud", whether she`s eating/drinking or not (don`t know how she does it, honestly).

I`d swear that young(ish) adults are about the filthiest car users I`ve seen (though I don`t yet do this professionally)...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by truzoom
    GROSS!

By the way, you`ll want to use this link instead, as the one you have is for the thumbnail.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a142/ksrep28/d74dbecb.jpg

Ewwwww.....thanks a lot! I was just fine with the little thumbnail pic but noooooooo, somebody had to be "helpful" :LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minnit...that looks likes sticky traps (for mice)...how bad is that...they not only have mice...but they knew about it and put traps under the seat? I`m just trying to get my head around that whole concept....

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I`d be cleaning my own barf out of the interior if I found one of those.... GROSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Wait a minnit...that looks likes sticky traps (for mice)...how bad is that...they not only have mice...but they knew about it and put traps under the seat? I`m just trying to get my head around that whole concept....

following this further.. they have mice, knew about it, put traps under the seat AND didn`t bother to take them out before someone came to detail their car? heh...

thankfully I haven`t found anything particularly disgusting... tho I know my sister`s car would be bad (college student)... heck, it`s bad just glancing in.

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re absolutely right...if I knew I had a mouse in my car...I wouldn`t sleep until I knew the sucker was dead/gone...how could they put the traps in there and then not check/remove them? One can only imagine the hygiene habits of this person...

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a used condom under the hood of a car, an older lady too. That was nasty! I`m not shure how it got under the hood though. BTW I found this doing oil changes at my other job, not detailing.
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    While I was not detailing the car, I did run into an interesting one. My mom had a car with two small storage bins with covers on them on each side of the hatch area (300ZX). The car started to smell REALLY bad and it got worse and worse over a month period. We had no idea what the smell was. Well, apparently when she had thrown groceries in the back, one of those tube things of sausage had rolled out of the bad and loged itself behind the storage bins. It had liquified and become ladden with maggots. Not a pretty site, or smell.

-GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Would dirty pictures of the skank girlfriend count? There was also the dead rabbit in the dashboard once. Spooge stains on the rear seat. Afterbirth was rather nasty, though that one wasn`t mine.

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found a dead squirrel in the trunk, once. Scared the living jebus out of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve found a Doc Johnson`s sex toy cataloge and a remote controller with a vibrating bullet (yeah, same car), dirty underwear, XXX DVDs, the aftermath of a mice infestation in a jeep (had to remove the carpeting and pressure wash it all to remove the urine but the worst was a Tempo that some guy had dropped about 2 pints of blood in on the way to the hospital after cutting his arm. He had left the car parked at his complex with the windows up for about 10 days before a mutual friend referred me to him...and who assured me it was just a few drops of blood. Ha! The entire front passenger footwell was encrusted with dried blood and the stench when I first opened the doors was unreal.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    was encrusted with dried blood and the stench when I first opened the doors was unreal.

MMMMMMM, getin hungry now! I think that may be worse than mine. Nice friend ya got there. Ya, the mouse on the sticky trap was left in there by an old lady. She parked her car outside all year long and the mouse kept getting in I guess. When I told her she didn’t even seem surprised, she claimed she didn`t smell it, obviously! Thing is, her grandkids didn`t even think to check it either and there in their 20`s. Think they all need there sniffers adjusted. It smelled nasty.

Thread Information