Thread: Only in America

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.homefocuscatalog.com/prod...&dept%5Fid=400

A french fry holder for your car.... at least its gonna keep the grease off the seats :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconGuy
    http://www.homefocuscatalog.com/prod...&dept%5Fid=400

A french fry holder for your car.... at least its gonna keep the grease off the seats :xyxthumbs

I saw one in target the other day, my, oh my. Surprised we haven`t seen the harmonca-hamburger holder in that one fast-food commercial.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are for those fat f***s out there who like to drive to the Mickey D`s around the block to get a midnight snack at 3 AM. This type of product promotes the increasing size of humans in America
    "...it is important never to forget where u all came from - becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place - de punani." -ali g

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my suppliers, CoasterStone just started making a Coasterstone for car cup holders. Y`know the coasters that absorb the liquid? And they`re even imprintable...
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, I`m not fat and I could see that coming in handy on road trips when I don`t want to stop to eat in the actual restaurant. My wife hates to sit there and hold the ketchup for me. Heh.

EDIT: What makes Americans fat is not this type of device, but the fact that right now I can drive 5 minutes from my home and get disgustingly oversized portions of almost any food imaginable in less than 10 minutes for under $10. That combined with the lack of self control when it comes to indulging oneself in this country is what contributes to fat people galore.
    "I can`t believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well." - Dave Matthews

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I`ve seen it all...

Thread Information