Post Thanks / Like
    I have ordered from Autopia Car-Care a few times and the orders are clear and packed nice and the invoice is on the box, however on fathers day i ordered from Autogeek.com and was very unhappy. the box came with no invoice and the add was misleading, i called customer service and they told me i could order the omitted part and they would pay the shipping. i agreed and this was on 6/27/05 . the product was to be sent right away. still no product. they are blaming the usps for the problem.

Autopia sent my replacement bottle of tire cleaner ups and gave me 2 free pads for the trouble. and a new invoice thats customer service Autopia forever i will never stray from the path again sorry for cheeting on you for a 20% discount i ges the discount was in the service department.
    dfw dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek has been great to me the dozens of times in the past few years that I`ve been ordering from them. The invoice comes attached to the side of the box in a packing slip. Maybe you missed it.

Hold your horses on getting your supplies. 6/27 was just a few days ago. Orders rarely go out the same day anyway. Plus there was the weekend and the holiday. At least they are willing to help you out and pay for shipping.

You`ll find that any place can make errors and mistakes. But, by and large, Autogeek has excellent cutomer service. Once in a while I have had an issue (like I have had at CMA, Autopia car care, etc...) and they rectified the situation without questions.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have had poor service from Autogeek. I would not order from them again. Order delays because I paid with paypal and they missed the email that said I had sent payment. When I called they acted like it was my fault and complained when I canceled the order.

Post Thanks / Like
    If it went out on the 27th USPS, it takes like 5-7 days to arrive, and it is a holiday weekend... i would wait another day or 2... I have always had good transactions from Autogeek
    My Rig:

1996 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4

6" lift, 33x12.50 BFG AT

Very Clean!

Post Thanks / Like
    i can undershand the delay if the didnt say overnight your product the next day. then a new update customer service just called and has no record of my purchase i have to make a copy of bank statement or something to prove they have my money.
    dfw dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Autogeek has been pretty good with me too, though the shipment times do seem a bit longer than other vendors.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always had good shipping and excellent customer service from AG. :nixweiss like others have mentioned the holidays can always cause delays in shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE autogeek sent e-mail with tracking # for ups so i can track it myself. still no product yet wed the 6th
    dfw dave

Post Thanks / Like
    AutoGeek been good to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Autopia Store and AutoGeek are very concientious vendors. Autopia probably gets stuff out the door a tad faster, while AutoGeek is a little more generous with the freebie app pads. I like both of them.

Thread Information