Post Thanks / Like
    I have no other place to respond to this:

Originally posted by dternst

None other than Autoipia`s Guru, Scottwax.

From a recent post, Latest details v. Harley season has arrived!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Scottwax

My 626, just a quickie!

I did a similar pic when the leaves were changing in the fall, so I did one for spring as well...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaves starting changing sometime in mid-October in Texas. Scott detailed his car in the Spring. That could mean March or April. I`ll give him March... Now how many months is that? November (1)... December (2)... January (3)... February (4)... March (5)... that`s 5 months or roughly 22 weeks.

I`m sure Scott`s the exception though...

Nice try, dternst but I never said in that post that I hadn`t touched the car since the picture in the fall and in fact listed what I used.

You pulled this quote: "I did a similar pic when the leaves were changing in the fall, so I did one for spring as well.." I noticed you left off the rest of the quote, which was "Polishing steps were #80 with a green Propel Pad, Red Machine Glaze with a blue Propel Pad and Carnauba Moose x 2, #16 and Optimum Car Wax x 2. This was after washing and QDing with Quikshine."

I guess if you had included that part your cheap shot wouldn`t have worked would it.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew you would chime in.......
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

I have no other place to respond to this:

Nice try, dternst but I never said in that post that I hadn`t touched the car since the picture in the fall and in fact listed what I used.

You pulled this quote: "I did a similar pic when the leaves were changing in the fall, so I did one for spring as well.." I noticed you left off the rest of the quote, which was "Polishing steps were #80 with a green Propel Pad, Red Machine Glaze with a blue Propel Pad and Carnauba Moose x 2, #16 and Optimum Car Wax x 2. This was after washing and QDing with Quikshine."

I guess if you had included that part your cheap shot wouldn`t have worked would it.

:yawn:

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, you two. This ends NOW!

Scott, if you and dternst have some kind of beef with each other, take it to email or PM. We really don`t need to see this on the forums.

If I see any :argue between either of you on here, BOTH of you are going on a vacation.

Consider this your first and ONLY warning.

Thread Information