Post Thanks / Like
    Why is every USPS I go into, so freeeeeeeekin hot !!???

Is it just me, or do they constantly maintain an 80 deg. temp in there to get you frustrated while you wait in line!
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    i dunno, but my post office recently got an automated pakage labeler thing that you work yourself.

i dont have to deal with the idiots in line and the clueless workers, i just roll by later at night and get it done w/o hassels
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know, but maybe that`s why some many postal workers are disgruntled?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    The post office here is quite warm all the time too. I hate going in there during winter with my coat on...I feel like I`m gonna pass out after a few minutes.
    Paul...

`13 Mazda3i P21S/WG sealant/Paste Glaz/QD+
    `99 Mazda Protege LX - highlight silver - RIP
    `95 Nissan Maxima SE - white - slathered with Pinnacle Paste Glaz - RIP

Perfectionist in Rehab Prometheus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, thats how the one here is too, I dunno why. Maybe the extreme heat encourages the postal employees to work faster so they can get out of the heat? lol

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dunno, but my post office recently got an automated pakage labeler thing that you work yourself.

This really is the coolest thing put out by the U.S. Government in some time!! I`m really lazy, so I have a lot of $.37 charges to my credit card
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the heat makes thier Uzi`s too hot to hold.
    "The trouble is that you think you have time." - Jack Kornfeld

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by zzyyzx

I don`t know, but maybe that`s why some many postal workers are disgruntled?!?!?

So if we turned up the a/c, they`d be `gruntled`?

I have to laugh every time I go to the post office after I first saw the movie Super Troopers. Towards the end, one of the cops tells another officer "I guess I will try and get on at the post office" and the reply was "at least you`ll finally get to shoot someone".

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by thinksnow

This really is the coolest thing put out by the U.S. Government in some time!! I`m really lazy, so I have a lot of $.37 charges to my credit card

My post office just got one of those a while back . That thing is the best thing since sliced bread . I dont have to deal with the post office workers and I can go at 2 in the morning if I want to.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a great idea, until someone decides to shove an oversized package in it. It also doesnt accept flat rate boxes. Im always worried that the guy behind me has a box that weighs 10lbs, and its going to drop right on mine!

Another good tip if during business hrs, use the machine for your postage, but take it to the counter and just drop it off. The eleviates having to stand in line.
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

It is a great idea, until someone decides to shove an oversized package in it. It also doesnt accept flat rate boxes. Im always worried that the guy behind me has a box that weighs 10lbs, and its going to drop right on mine!

Another good tip if during business hrs, use the machine for your postage, but take it to the counter and just drop it off. The eleviates having to stand in line.

Yeah thats once gripe I have also about it not taking those boxes. IT will take the flat rate folder types or tyvac bags just fine.

I also dont like when I send int. stuff over a pound it makes me go inside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by LouisanaJeeper

:woot2: OH YEAH! Here in the city, you could wait up to 40 minutes on a regular day on a damn line.

One thing that annoys me most is that the post office on 23rd and Lex is one of the biggest yet they only place 3 clerks when there`s room for 12!!!!
    "...it is important never to forget where u all came from - becoz black, white, brown or pakistani we all come from de same place - de punani." -ali g

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s hot from all the bodies standing in line. USPS one speed slooooooooow.

Thread Information