Post Thanks / Like

What Are You Thankful For?

Well, it is that time of year again to take time out to review, be grateful for and to say thank you for all good things and the many blessings we have in our lives.

What will you be saying thank you for this Thanksgiving?
    Later ......

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    A wonderful family, health, a faith I truly believe in, friends (DC people too!!), the fact that I live in one of the best places in the world....the list could go on and on. I am just thankful for the fact that I am so blessed. I usually don`t even take the time to realize it.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Are You Thankful For?

I love when members start threads like this because it gets you thinking about even the little things we take for granted.

I`m thankful for things like my wonderful family, my businesses, and Detail City. I never knew how much of a priviledge it really is to participate on this site, and now to be a sponsor makes me appreciate the second chance even more

God Bless you all, and have a wonderful and safe holiday!!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like

Without a doubt, my family and the extended, most of all my best friend-wife
    "Life isnt like a bowl of cherries or peaches....its more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow!"

Post Thanks / Like

Greatful for my health my family the salvation of my soul. The Word of God and my relationship with the one who knows me more better than myself Jesus Christ.

Greatful there is a forum like this to improve our skills and "itches". Thank you Dwayne, monitors, sponsors and you.

Daniel
    :ghost
    Eph 5:20

Post Thanks / Like

I`m thankful for everything in my life, for God, my family & friends, my work, for being able to wake up every morning and for every breath of fresh air i get.

:angel

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve got so many things to be thankful for. I`ve got a beautiful wife who is the absolute image of perfection in every way and I`ve got a perfect little boy. I`ve got good friends, a good job, and a nice place to live. I`m thankful for yahoo stores, message boards, reverse IP tracking, lawsuits, and everything else that makes my workday fun. This year I am particularly thankful to Dwayne and Four Star for all of the help they have been in getting my project on wheels. Dwayne has been a really good friend for the last couple of years. I don`t have many friends like him that I can count on. -----> Dwayne

Thread Information