Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    ** If you dont see something you want. POST, i probably have it here somewhere!

I have decided to be helpful and nice and share EVERYTHING i can think of

Here are some of the files that make my business click. Some of the files are just tables or images I created from my invoicing software so that you could get the general idea. Sorry for the random order, i am just grabbing files as i go.

NEW!! added 2/13/05

Time Card: This is a basic time card with room for 3 jobs/day. It is set up to know exactly how long each job is taking each employee, and therefore you can break down your cost/job on the labor side! Source File: Time card.xls 18k Right-Click Save AS

NEW!! added 2/13/05

Job Description: Just what it is called. This is a job description that i have released to several places for hiring purposes. It covers a basic detail tech with no experience. You can modify it to fit your needs i bet. Source File: Job Description.doc 33k Right-Click Save AS

Maintainence Brochure: Text writen by David Bynon, revised by myself, images are mine. it is a 7MB Word File I have printed on a great printer, and give to new customers. Source File: Maintainbrochure.doc 8MB Right-Click Save AS

Post Card Mailing I created this as the back of a post card. I take what i consider to be the best picture of a car from certain clients in certain neighborhoods, and i have 3 of them printed/page on heavy card stock with the picture being glossy, and the back being matte. then i take that, and razor cut it into 3 post cards. I then run those through my personal laser printer, with this MS word mail merge. It set it up to print each one with a different address from the neighborhood, then i bulk mail them out. It is a really great professional postcard mailing for not alot of $$.

Source File: cobbleback.doc 86K Right-Click Save AS

Cheap Color Flyer This is a color flyer that i built early last year. I printed 100, and no more. I dont like it personally, but it got me 3 calls from the 100, and that is a decent turnaround. You need photoshop to edit, and a program like Irfanview if you want to just look at it.

Source File: spring04ad.psd 1MB Right-Click Save AS

Job Application Here is a great job application. I created it to gear toward detailing and general hiring.

Source File: Application.doc 190K Right-Click Save AS

Non-compete this is a legality thing that goes with the job application

Source File: Non-compete.doc 26K Right-Click Save AS

Business Card Files!

I have these printed at www.overnightprints.com I recommend them over ANY ANY ANY printer out there. Incredible quality, great turnaround, great prices! I always have the front done in High Gloss, and the back matte. anyhow for the files:

This is the original front: Source File: BcardFront.psd 3.75MB Right-Click Save AS

This is the original back, but now the front: Source File: BcardBack.psd 500K Right-Click Save AS

This is the new back, it uses the old back as the front: Source File: ReferralcardBack.psd 1.35MB Right-Click Save AS

Vehicle Check-in Sheet This was my most sought after form. I had this published on the web before, and it had over 300 downloads!! It is the all important vehicle check-in sheet. It helps to inform the customer of any serious problems, and keeps you a good record should they pin anything on you!

Source File: check-in.xls 100K Right-Click Save AS

This one was revised as per a member request:

Source File: report_R2.xls 100K Right-Click Save AS

Invoice Template This was my original invoice that i created from scratch. It has since changed slighty several times, and it is what i used to create my custome quickbooks invoice and receipts. It is as close to my current invoice as i could find. Address, logo and stuff have changed but you get the drift!

Source File: invoicetemplate.xls 85K Right-Click Save AS

Price and Item List

I created this from my invoice software, but it is a general guide for what i charge based on different vehicles or however it is set up. You can look, i just type the car into my software, and it tells me the price

Source File: PriceList.xls 50K Right-Click Save AS

Spring Ad I had 10,000 of these printed for $375 on glossy paper. Front and back. (I have ~3,000 left) I only uploaded the .pdf files since the .psd files are over 100MB EACH!! If you want the source files, you will need to e-mail or PM me, and i will send you a CD. I dont want the massive files on my server consuming my space and bandwith.

Front:

Source File: AdFront.pdf 1.5MB Right-Click Save AS

Back:

Source File: AdBack.pdf 1.5MB Right-Click Save AS

If you want to see, or need anything else specific, post up and i will dig it up. I am sure that i have just about 1 of everything here. Oh... and my web. www.ddetail.com/beta Feel free to use any of the code that is slowly being updated on it. Just dont take my layout, images, or general feel. You can use the calculators, or the menu`s but not my color scheme, and page layout

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mike, thank you very much for all of the good information.

Also, if you would like to have your company web site listed on the `Find-A-Detailer` page of my detailing site, just shoot me an email at: canna@verizon.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing all that info. Not alot of people seem to be willing to share. :up
    2002 Mustang GT Silver

2002 Ford Escape Black

Post Thanks / Like
    Some very helpful information. Thanks alot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just the type of documents and info I`ve been trying to create in my free time. Many thanks for sharing all your hard work. You have some extremely helpful files there. I won`t copy any of it, but I`ll probably use several of the files as general templates from which to create my own. I have some free samples from overnightprinting.com on the way and will probably use them to make up some business cards. A wealth of very useful info. I appreciate your generousity.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can copy them. You can use all of the files i put up word for word. Just dont use my web site word for word, and i am happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot, I like the invoice sheet. The way it makes the calculations for you helps a lot.

Appreciate the hard work
    Carvista Inc. - Asper School of Business

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Buick_guy1

Thanks a lot, I like the invoice sheet. The way it makes the calculations for you helps a lot.

Appreciate the hard work

Really.... hmmm I didn`t know i had set it up like that... I made it 3 years ago, and my accountant gave me Quick Books like the day after! so i never really used it

Post Thanks / Like
    tpgsr,

Thank you very, very much for being so generous as to post all of these documents. I started building all off my brochures and invoices etc a few weeks ago and your files are really helping me fill in all the holes I had in my literature. Would you mind tipping me off to where you located the image of the 325i on your Vehicle Check-In sheet? I did download the Check-In a few months ago and can tell you, on at least one occasion I have asked the customer to refer back to their copy to disprove my responsibility for previous damage. Thanks again tpgsr.

-Andrew.
    -Andrew.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m quite happy you didn`t have me sign that non-compete. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for these, helps give me some ideas.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot tpgsr! All that is very helpful.

Chubs

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a ton! I changed the name of the Company and am using the Check-In Sheet if you don`t mind. Really Appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    So where did you get 10k of those flyers printed for $375? That seems like a really good price to me at less then 4 cents each.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by joburnet

So where did you get 10k of those flyers printed for $375? That seems like a really good price to me at less then 4 cents each.

It was an absolutly amazing price!!!! The company is KAR printing.

If you call or e-mail they will send you a packet of samples and a customized price guide. On the East Coast (well Northeast) The account executive that i dealt with was Tacy Elbon-Seymour. Her e-mail is TacyS@karprint.com the phone number is (800) 383-6973 and the website is www.karprinting.com

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information