Post Thanks / Like

Do you live here??

I wanted to know if anybody lives in Virginia?? I`m asking because my girlfriend has the opertunity to get a teaching job in Virginia Beach so we might be moving. I was just wonder if you live in Virginia Beach or surronding areas what is it like there?? Currently i live in Niagara Falls, NY. Maybe if you can just give me some information that would be great. We maybe leaving tonight to go and take a look down there to see if we like the area or not.

Thanks,
    Mark
    2000 Grand Prix GT-Mine
    2004 Limited Liberty-Girlfriend

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to HS in Virginia Beach, left for college and the following year and returned for two years. Now I`m back in school in Williamsburg (just 45 minutes west). I`ll be glad to answer all of your questions.

*edit* I missed that whole "may be leaving tonight" part. Hope you had a good trip; perhaps I can answer your post-visit questions
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Hampton, which is across the Hampton Roads from Norfolk and Virginia Beach. This summer has been extremely wet, but on the whole the weather is moderate. My kids were born in Norfolk, and except for a few transfers overseas, have been here all their lives. I like the area, hopefully you and the girlfreind will too.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    darkhorse--you and I are both on the correct side of the bridge. Product trade perhaps?

Originally posted by darkhorse
    I live in Hampton, which is across the Hampton Roads from Norfolk and Virginia Beach. This summer has been extremely wet, but on the whole the weather is moderate. My kids were born in Norfolk, and except for a few transfers overseas, have been here all their lives. I like the area, hopefully you and the girlfreind will too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey snow, you re correct, we are definitely on the correct side side of the bridge. Now all VDOT has to do is finish the Mercury Blvd project:wait Anyway, perhaps we could hook up. I don`t have a whole lot of products (hell, I don`t even have a PC yet), but I am getting low and need to reorder some stuff. Later.

Post Thanks / Like
    VB is a really nice place - not too far from here in NC -
    You have activated my special ability....

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    L-L,

How was the visit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well i liked it down there but the girlfriend didnt take the job because she didnt like the school and the V.P. was rude to us. Went to the beach and drove around town a little then headed back home for the 12 hour ride. Since i live in New York i was shocked to see all the cars down there that were`nt rotted out. Cars that are usally up here are rust buckets but down there they were flawless except for dents and dings of that matter but no rust or rot at all. I would of moved there just for that reason not having to worry about your car rotting out from the salt and all. Plus all the lifted trucks i saw down there i was :drool . But it was nice and would like to go back there to visit. Plus i think when im in the market for an old muscle car again or an older pickup truck i may go down south and look for one.
    2000 Grand Prix GT-Mine
    2004 Limited Liberty-Girlfriend

Thread Information