Post Thanks / Like

Keeotee = Class Act

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Detail City member "keeotee" who is not only a member at DC but is also a customer of mine and a good friend.

He was out on a family vacation and although staying in Clearwater, FL they drove down here not once but twice!
    The first time was just to say hi and see my store during business hours. The second visit was as I was closing up at 5PM since we had reservations at 5:30.

I have to confess, I was running only 3 hours of sleep and I am sure that I looked terrible after a 12 hour day at Four Star so we just went to the finest seafood restaraunt in town.

The food was AWESOME and it was really cool to be able to sit down and talk with Scott, his wife and their daughter.

We had talked numerous times on the phone before so it was just like talking to old friends.

After dinner I told them to follow me and I took them to our new facility and you can bet that they were blown away!

Just sitting in our detail bay was a black 96 Corvette, a red 65 Corvette, a black 66 Impala and a red Toyota Supra ( not sure of the year )

They got to see my new store and I took them upstairs where you can overlook the entire factory/shipping operations. I love my new facility and I love showing it off! Never know... maybe Scott will move down to Florida some day and be our IT guy???

After the Four Star tour I took them over to meet Gary and his wife Rhonda and we were at Gary`s house for about an hour before I needed to leave or else pass out from exhaustion.

It was a great time. keeotee and his family are just super nice people and it was really cool to be able to have dinner with them and show them around!

Dwayne

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What??? And you didn`t invite me??? That`s harsh, man. I would have shown him my Skittles machine and everything. Maybe next time... Its nice to know that DC members are full of class and smoooooth with the PAC webmaster. :naughty

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear that you and Kee had a good time. He is a really good guy.
    Last edited by rabbi; 08-18-2004 at 05:36 PM.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Boss_429
    Well, I`m not surprised. All my conversations with kee, and all his posts have led me to believe he`s a class act!

Thread Information