Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Back to school :(

ahhh, thursday was my first day of school all over, and i have really hard classes, and two math courses, so i guess that means no more weekday details for me. that also means that i can only detail every saturday, becasue sunday is usually when im scrambling to finish homework....

however, the good news about going back to school is that i get to drive to school, and park on campus!!! today i dorve for the first time to school, and it was very fun. i left the house at 5:45 (i live far away), and got to school at 6:30, because there was no traffic. anyways, i just fooled around most of the time. then on the way home, i was sooooooo drowsy, i kept blinking to stay awake......

ah, last thing. funny story, i almost made my physics teacher cry in joy. my physics tecaher is this really funny guy from jordan, so he has like a middle eastern accent. so during physics, we had to answer these questions, and we were split into groups, each having to answer one question. anyways, most of the questions were simple and easy, like....... "what should you do when youre absent", or "why is it a bad idea to cheat". however, just my luck that i would get the hardest one...... ours was by far the hardest. it was "why is it important to understand physics?" so anyways, everyone had like 1 scentences answers, because theyre questions were so easy.... everyone was finished, and he was asking who needed time, and it was only me and my friend. so he said hurry up, and the girls next to us who are in my AP english clas were like, oh tyler, dont have to write a novel now......... so anyways, he started going around the room asking for answers to the stupid, short questions, and he was getting 1 scentence answers...... so he gets to me, and says for our group to read. so i started reading what i wrote. heres what it was.

"Why do we study physics? well first think, what would the world like, without physics. (at this point, the girls next to me started cracking up). so i then continued by saying...... physics is what the universe runs on. so why do we need to understand physics? the anwer is obvious. if we understand physics, we can understand the universe. rite then and there, i thought my physics teacher was gonna cry, and he was like "very good job" (with his accent). of course i was pouring in emotion for fun too. anyways, then he really got into it and said how everything in the universe really was physics, like the sound of his voice, and thel ight, etc etc...... funny stuff
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh...high school, I remember it well. After all, it was only a little over a year ago that I graduated. Driving to school was always the highlight of my day, kind of weird, but that`s what it was. I lived 2 miles away and left an hour before school anyway because I wanted "my" parking spot (you know, the one where nobody will mess with your car). I loved it when it rained because I would have the only car in the parking lot that had water beading on it. I still have the only car in the parking lot that beads in college, although now I have to commute 50 miles to school.

Sounds like you have a nice physics teacher. Mine was uh...messy. He spit when he talked, he had chalk dust all over his clothes, he spilled stuff all over the floor, carried his lunch spoon in his pocket and just couldn`t teach. He would just do a bunch of examples on the board, and never explain what he did. When you asked him about it, he would point to the board and say "get it?" Yup, fun! I can`t believe I even took the second year of Physics C with him!

Anyway, enjoy high school while it lasts and have fun! Try not to get too stressed with all your classes, but do your best! Oh yeah, take some time to relax and detail!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a really crappy car. the problem with the car is, theres no clearcoat to work on....... the paint is all dead, so im tryn to save for a newer used car.

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Enjoy school Zesty, it`ll be one of the best time of your life, glad you had fun
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    :beat nton :flamed :moon: School! Ack now I wish I was working and doing nothin at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d be happpy to be back in HS this working is killing me!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah Looking back I hated school , now I wish I was back there . I miss those carefree days , when the biggest thing on my mind was where beer money was comin from.

Boss_429
    zesty,

You`ve got your whole life ahead of you! Enjoy your school days, and get as much out of school as you can. Then, maybe someday, you can have somebody else detail your "brand new" vehicles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy Zesty,
    It truely will be the best time of your life. I hated H.S. then, oh man do I wish I could go back now!!!! This working thing isn`t all it is made up to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang you`re lucky. Only seniors get parking spots on our campus (and not all of them do). Our school is so hodge-podge. One half is 25 years old, the other 2 years old, and so on. It`s like a maze. I`m there from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm every day with football practice. We started on the 9th, way too early. High School is ok for me, but it ain`t been the best time of my life so far. 3,000 kids in a building that`s meant for about 2,000. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow....... our school is rather small. i think there was 169 people in our graduating class

Post Thanks / Like
    My first time driving to school was in 1959, age 16 and I had a white 48 chevy coupe with a bored-out GMC six cylindar, performance cam and three 1 barrell carbs. It ran pretty hard. Paid $200 for it...a princely sum back then.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Porkanbeans
    Dang you`re lucky. Only seniors get parking spots on our campus (and not all of them do). Our school is so hodge-podge. One half is 25 years old, the other 2 years old, and so on. It`s like a maze. I`m there from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm every day with football practice. We started on the 9th, way too early. High School is ok for me, but it ain`t been the best time of my life so far. 3,000 kids in a building that`s meant for about 2,000. Ugh.
    You have 25 year olds in your highschool??? :dunno
    Is it just me or does anyone else find that odd

Post Thanks / Like
    Jayb, sorry I dindn`t word that too well. I was referring to the school building, not the students. Though I do think there might be one or two 25 year old seniors. :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    yea , i was thinking that was kinda werid too. your building is 25 yearsd old???? i think we have a building thats over 100 years old........ private scchool for ya. then again, we just got a new technology plaza that costed our school 11 million bucks........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information