Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Nice to have Natty back

After what seemed to be a very long absence, it`s nice to see Natty posting again

Many new people to DC wanted to know why i have a wax named Natty`s..:lol I almost had to change it to Fuzz`s :crazy
    or Whaler Wax :hurl or even Dwayne`s but now he`s returned to impart his knowledge and wise advice

Welcome back my friend:beer :headbang
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed it is great to hear from Natty! Takes me back to the FTW days. Where`s your truck Natty? Don`t tell me you gave it up.....I just couldn`t bear it.
    I love the smell of EX-P in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Natty is the reason I came here in the first place. He welcomed me so well that I couldn`t stay away.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whaler Wax! Whaler Wax!Hmmm maybe I can talk to Natty about staying away again until his wax is renamed. Naaa. I`d rather have Natty in attendance. You`re right though Poorboy. It is nice to have Natty back and it`s nice of you to state such. Hey Poorboy you can still make a wax in honor of The Whaler. EXTRA INGREDIENTS in a PHAT container.
    Last edited by rabbi; 07-24-2004 at 10:33 PM.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, what can I say? Thanks Steve for the kind words and to da gang for the kind welcome back. I must say, it does feel good being back at DC again. Though I`m not completely submerged in detailing anymore there is a strong draw to this place that makes me want to come back. That draw is the people. At the risk of sounding mushy, it is the folks here at DC that make it such a unique and friendly place to hang your hat. Dwayne had a vision for creating a spot where good people could hang out and get to know each other, discuss their love of automobiles and keeping them looking good and most of all, having lighthearted fun while doing so with mutual respect for one another. I`d say he absolutely nailed it!

Thanks again gang. I assure you, the feeling is mutual.

Ace......Red October is gone. I just couldn`t justify the $60.00/week in gas to commute with a v8 pickup. I`ve gone rice and am now driving a 2004 Mazda6. It ain`t a F150 but it`s fun as hell and gets 27-30 mpg. Sorry to let you down bud. It was pure economics but I am enjoying the Mazda. Even had it up at Pocono Raceway for an open track day. I spent about 3 solid hours tearing up a road course, redlining the car, going down the front straight at 110 mph and going wide open throttle through the 18 degree banked turn. Not something I could do with Red October. Then again, I can`t haul two muddy dogs, a canoe and a brace of wood duck decoys in my Mazda. For that the wife`s Pathfinder will have to suffice.

JimS...thanks very much for the kind words but truth is, if I weren`t here then any number of people at DC would have been just as happy to assist or take time to chat and help out. That`s just the way the folks here at DC are. But then again, you know that and are that DC type of person too.

Thanks again folks. Who said there`s no going home again?
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Boss_429
    Natty,

Good to see you hanging around, just having a little "fun & chat"!

Post Thanks / Like

NattyBumppo ...

To say Natty`s a great guy is an understatement !!!

This guy will take his shirt off his back for you. He is the best and I for one love to see him posting again.

Here to Natty, "my New Jersey brother" !!! :cool
    No buff to tuff

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back atcha Dean!

Hey Boss...howz about some fun pulling trout out of a PA spring creek? Lets get out and fish buddy!!! I`ll bring the brewskis, you bring the sandwiches (anything but tuna) LOL.
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Boss_429
    Originally posted by NattyBumppo

Hey Boss...howz about some fun pulling trout out of a PA spring creek? Lets get out and fish buddy!!! I`ll bring the brewskis, you bring the sandwiches (anything but tuna) LOL.
    Yep, that`s something I hope we can do again soon. Sadly, as I write this, I`m at work on a Sunday morning, getting ready for work on Monday! :angry

Post Thanks / Like
    It is definitely nice to see Natty posting again. It was also great to meet him in person at last weekend`s PB Detailing Day. He`s as nice and helpful in person as he is on-line. The new Mazda is pretty nifty too! I got to go for a ride in it! :cool

Thread Information