View Poll Results: Show your support for Gary Jones & family!

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gary, we support you and are excited about you joining PAC!

38 79.17%
  • Dude! I`m really really happy for you! Right on!

10 20.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The official show Gary Jones & family love thread!

Hey everyone!

Gary Jones and his wife Rhonda will be arriving in Sarasota today to start looking for a new home.

Although this is an exciting time for them it can also be very overwhelming and stressful as well. Just imagine packing up and moving to a new state and new career after living in the same city your entire life.

We just don`t want to let Gary down and all of us at Four Star will do our best to make this a successful adventure.

If you want to show some love and support for Gary go ahead and use this thread to send a message to Gary and his wife offering encouragement and support as they are making some big decisions that will have a great impact on their lives.

Also, I want to remind Gary that he will be working for the hardest working company in this industry and we are excited about having a man with his awesome work history and work ethic on board!

Make sure to vote in the poll and leave a comment for Gary and Rhonda.

Thanks,

Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary & Rhonda,
    I`ve been where you are several times, and while it can seem overwhelming at times, it is one of life`s greatest adventures. We`ve moved several times for my husband`s career (he was in sales management) and my only advice for you is to keep communicating with each other & be open to new experiences.
    From all I`ve read, Dwayne & his team @ Four Star are first rate & want to make this move a positive experience for you. Best of luck in this new phase of your lives together!
    Norah
    Don`t it always seem to go, you don`t know what you`ve got til it`s gone?
    WAC
    06/04/40 ~ 07/16/07

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Gary! remember to check in and get your flip flops and magarita mix - I think they give it to everyone who moves to FLA! Congrats!
    You have activated my special ability....

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I chose the unpopular second option in the poll :lol
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    Have fun in FL with Dwayne! 4Star can use the help too. Take pictures for your kids to show them what they are going to. At least they will have an idea. Oh and watch the Sun and bug problem! :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD luck,......remember when you send out my orders Dwayne always put lotsa of extra stuff in there!!!
    (Just kidding)
    jeff
    Last edited by JeffBruce; 07-20-2004 at 08:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JeffBruce
    Gook luck,......remember when you send out my orders Dwayne always put lotsa of extra stuff in there!!!
    (Just kidding)
    jeff
    No you`re not...

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought you had to be, like, 800 years old to live in Florida? LOL

Good luck to you both.

Will be looking forward to Gary`s reports on how 4* and PB work on his Zimmer frame.
    Cliff Claven is my hero
    2007 Silver Accord EX
    1999 Silver F-150 XLT

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ve got my thoughts in Sonoma County Gary and family!!!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there Gary! I`ve moved twice in the last 3 years, so I know all too well about the headaches and stress associated with moving to a strange city. Selling/buying houses, learning to navigate all the new roads, finding new sets of Doctors, etc. It can seem overwhelming at times, but just remember that the stress is only temporary. In no time, you`ll be settled into your new place and new routine and enjoying the sunny Florida skies. You can detail year round there!

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you both. I know this has to be exciting as well as stressful.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Boss_429
    Gary,

Good luck to you, your wife, and your familiy. Remember................. "home is where the heart is"!

Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE:

Gary and his wife Rhonda have been in Sarasota for the past few days looking for a new home and although they haven`t found what they are looking for yet they are very optimistic and may even rent a house for a few months so they can take more time to devote to the home buying process.

I had given Gary a tour of the Sarasota beaches, Longboat Key and St. Armands Circle during his first trip down to Florida so last night I was able to take both him and his wife on the tour this time.
    We watched the sun sink down into the Gulf Of Mexico from the shores of Siesta Key Beach and that is all it takes to make people move down here.

I got to drive their Alero <sp?> rental car around town and we had a good time taking in the sites.

Gary and Rhonda are such AWESOME people. Everyday that they have been here they have had meetings with mortgage brokers and real estate agents and instead of going out and having a fun time when they are done with the meetings they have driven straight to Four Star to help me out since they know that I am shorthanded until they move down!

I`m tempted to hire both of them!

When I dropped Gary and Rhonda off last night one of the last things he asked me to do is give the members of Detail City an update on what`s going on. He said that your thoughts and prayers mean alot to him and his wife and they really appreciate your support.

Take care,

Dwayne McPeeks

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats good to hear. Aren`t homes in Florida really cheap to rent? I remember I was in Orlando and I stayed at a 4 bedroom house for a mighty nice fee. Hope Gary gets down there fast! Those clearances must be a killer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for being so great to my parents! I am their one and only daughter and I am staying in Illinois for now but will hopefully make it out to Florida someday. I know I will be out there to visit ASAP. I will miss them very much but I know they are in good hands. I love them very much. Thank you everyone for your support!

-Randi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information