Post Thanks / Like

Got my first black eye today...

today was a day of pain... i was playing tennis with two of my friends, 2 vs 1. so anyways, it was me and my friend vince on one side vs my friend brent on the other side. both vince and i were volleying, and then brent decided to come up and challenge us. vincent them fed brent a short ball, and he capitalized on it, and hit it with all of his arm, and all of his weight. i was talking to vince, and wasnt expecting brent to hit it that hard. in addition, i was also thinking that he was going to try going down the middle. my head was turned away, then i saw this ball coming straight toward me with spin, and there was nothing i could do. i just froze, and BOOM. i took it rite in the face, and my nose started bleeding and stuff. it felt like half my face my numb. in the end, it was all good, besides the fact that i had to hold some ice over my eye for the next two hours in speech class. the funny thing is, on friday i have a big speech to make, and on friday afternoon - sat, i got a party to go to. tennis IS a contact sport!!

actually, i got the sympathy of everyone in my speech class. they were all like, oh my god what happened!?!!?!? it felt pretty good, and pretty manly saying that i got a black eye .
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    ah man sorry to hear about what happened to you.. Don`t feel too bad, last week my girlfriend`s half chihuahua/weiner dog nearly took a chunk of my lip out..I ended up in the emergency room at 12 am in the morning..luckily, my mother is a doctor and the ER doctors were able to take me in immediately. They all freaked out because they thought that a chunk of my lip was gone so they just covered it with gauze in hopes that the bleeding would stop.. So around 6 am the following morning, my mom took me to a plastic surgeon she knew and he realized that my lip had just been split really bad and i wasn`t missing a piece out of it! So luckily, he was able to repair it, but even till now, i`m still a little swollen!

But besides my story, i hope your eye gets better soon! Good luck! Use it to your advantage.. gorgeous women who sees your eye= awwww poor baby= new number haha (not that i do this or plan on doing this ever) haha

No Woolpad Butchers Here! EZ Boy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arnica - no kidding, all the martial artist use it on bruise and sprains. Get some arnica cream/gel and coat in on! Its pretty cheap. Get it at health food shops, drug stores etc. Its the same active that they water down and sell to women as `night cream` for reducing darkness around eyes.

Post Thanks / Like
    zesty aren`t you suppose to be away? :dunno :LOLOL

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :showpics

^^^^I`ve never used this smilie before ^^^ but i thought this would be a good time:dunno

Zesty..sorry to hear but when anyone has a ball and a raquet around me it`s important to pay attention....playing raquet ball a number of years back, I didn`t move out of the way after I hit it, and my friend:nono behind me hit the ball right into my back and broke a rib:bigscream ....

Sorry you have to see all those girls with the black eye, but a little piety from them might be good:naughty ....just make up a better story ...like defending a young girl against her huge boyfriend
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Zesty,

That`ll make you look "tough" in front of those girls at your cousins graduation party that are 2 years older :naughty
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch!

Dood I know thats bad..gettin hit with a tennis ball. In highschool I was notorious for terrorizing the person at the net playing against my team in doubles. The worst part was playing mixed doubles and on more than one occassion nailing, no not that way, the girl playing up in the stomach.

One, even more embarrassing moment.... Serving from the ad side and trying to play the angle, and BLAM!!!:beat
    My serve smacks into the BACK of my partners head...off come his glasses, HE GOES DOWN...I start laughing MY FRAWKIN BUTT OFF!
    I`m counter-strike Cal-I!

Post Thanks / Like
    Zesty,
    That`s sweet dude! Chicks love a guy with a black eye. Like Poorboy said, make up a cooler story about how it happened. A good answer to the how did it happen Q is: "You should see the other guy" I hope you`re gonna take advantage of the chick bait and go out every night you can. Wear that shiner like you`re proud, hold your head high, and the chicks will flock.

Denverdetail
    I`ve been busy but I`ll try to make some time.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah but if you say that comment about the other guy ..you sound like a bully:dunno
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    put some of this on there .. it will be a real SHINER!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT IT DID FOR THIS GUY YOU CANT EVEN NOTICE THE BLACK EYE ANYMORE.. by the way am i getting close to being banned from detail city for all of this free publicity on my product??????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    back in buisness baby

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard from a stranger on the street, Poorboy`s Natural look will give your shiner well a more natural look, you might wanna look into it :LOLOL
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    well im back. i must be a fast healer or something, or my glasses protected my eye. basically, i didnt have any bruise, only that my eye was swollen for a couple of days. i guess that means no girls for me

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    Zesty,
    You must have accidentally touched your eye after using Bigron`s Nu Finish. I think we`ve stumbled onto something. I`ll be alerting the New England Journal of Medicine on Monday.
    I`ve been busy but I`ll try to make some time.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, that is quite a possisbility.

Thread Information