today was a day of pain... i was playing tennis with two of my friends, 2 vs 1. so anyways, it was me and my friend vince on one side vs my friend brent on the other side. both vince and i were volleying, and then brent decided to come up and challenge us. vincent them fed brent a short ball, and he capitalized on it, and hit it with all of his arm, and all of his weight. i was talking to vince, and wasnt expecting brent to hit it that hard. in addition, i was also thinking that he was going to try going down the middle. my head was turned away, then i saw this ball coming straight toward me with spin, and there was nothing i could do. i just froze, and BOOM. i took it rite in the face, and my nose started bleeding and stuff. it felt like half my face my numb. in the end, it was all good, besides the fact that i had to hold some ice over my eye for the next two hours in speech class. the funny thing is, on friday i have a big speech to make, and on friday afternoon - sat, i got a party to go to. tennis IS a contact sport!!

actually, i got the sympathy of everyone in my speech class. they were all like, oh my god what happened!?!!?!? it felt pretty good, and pretty manly saying that i got a black eye .