I am about to go under the knife (tomorrow morning actually) and I will be laid up for at least three weeks in a cast/crutches followed by several weeks of physical therapy (and then full time attendance at University). I was not able to make my deadline of today to get everything done (decon and seal the honda and wash the gcv). I have been perusing the different forums here looking for people advertising their need for a detailer in my locality so I could recycle the responses for my own use, and realized that that would make a neat addition to AF.

I would feel much better about bringing my vehicles to someone who at least has access to everything that AF provides instead of taking a gamble on some random place nearby with Joe Schmo working for minimum wage.

If anyone is interested, I live in Deerfield Beach, Fl. It is essentially at the borders of Broward and Palm Beach counties. I am willing to travel ~20-30 miles in either direction, although obviously closer is more preferable. I will be very sad to have to watch my vehicles get neglected for the next month.