Post Thanks / Like

You guys are alright

I really got my start in detailing (my hobby) at Truth in Detailing. And that it where I was first exposed to Todd`s unbelievable handiwork. Then we all moved here when that closed.

I still remember a write up on an orange Lamborghini where he took the wheels off and I though wow, that`s the next level and beyond. Never saw that before Todd this that car.

I have been around long enough to really appreciate the fact that people in the know are very happy to help the newer guys. The new guys could not be nicer to the people helping then out. We have a good mix of pros and weekend warriors pitching in to get people answers and suggestions. There is no infighting and unlike other boards the pros are willing to share and educate us all.

I am on other forums for some of my other interests and there are so many people who only take and never give back.

We have a great community here, and it is because of the members,mods and lest I leave out our trusted leader Mr. Todd.

Thanks for your help over the years and for the opportunity to continue to learn.

Have a good night.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: You guys are alright

Well put! Myself being somewhere between a weekend warrior and full timer I truly appreciate this forum. I have been in the business for a while but I am always amazed by what I am learning from others and Todd. Especially the past 6mo the amount of work I have picked up is unreal. I am booking weekends into June now and beyond as well as working my full time job. I attribute that to the knowledge learned about products and techniques from Todd on here as well as Mike Phillips on AGO. Being able to pass that on to customers and educate them is really great. And they appreciate the knowledge compared to the fly by nighters out there.

Thank you Autopia!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: You guys are alright

This guy is truly humbled

Thread Information