Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beer

vintage cans. pretty cool except for whats inside. haha

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Old Milwaukee

now thats rank.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mnehls86 View Post
    Yeah that stuff is terrible. I agree on the malt liquor taste which to me has sort of a fuel taste.
    Don`t know if they even make it anymore, but back in the day we used to drink Mickey`s big Mouth Stingers - malt liquor from Pittsburgh? Don`t know why, but I used do I love this stuff. Probably because it was like 7% alcohol IIR.

I never got the Mickey`s sneakers though:

Ahh. Regrets.

Gotta love Billy D. He always got the girlies with the Colt:

Then, I remember Colt 45 High Gravity. The rumor was you couldn`t get it anymore because it made people violent and want to fight. I think that it was like 9% alcohol or something close. I remember drinking this stuff and thinking there may be something to that rumor.

Then there was this stuff:

This stuff was great because a CASE was just $6. Yep. I`ve drank some malt liquor in my day.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh Colt 45. I remember several years ago we would drink that because it was cheap and had a high alcohol content (mind you in Mississippi they watered it down to 6% before they passed a law to sell up to 8%). Definitely made us drunk quick, but ugh at the morning after. I bought a single 20oz the other day for good ol` times sake, I sure wish I wouldn`t have done that
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nizmo View Post
    Ahh Colt 45. I remember several years ago we would drink that because it was cheap and had a high alcohol content (mind you in Mississippi they watered it down to 6% before they passed a law to sell up to 8%). Definitely made us drunk quick, but ugh at the morning after. I bought a single 20oz the other day for good ol` times sake, I sure wish I wouldn`t have done that
    That stuff sucks every last bit of fluid out of each cell in your body. The next morning, you pray for a quick demise.

Post Thanks / Like

had 3 of the SESSIONS lager last night to try it. WOW! that my friend is one the best beers i have tried. i would buy it again no doubt. they also make a DARK lager.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Tis the season to drink beer. What`s been in my stomach lately. Riverhorse Belgium Freeze, Lagunitas IPA, Bluepoint Hoptical Illusion, Kona Big Wave, Ommegang BPA, Stone Arrogant xxxxxxx, Anchor Steam Liberty Ale, Wheat and Porter (Anchor Steam is Probably my favorite Porter next to Stone and Left Hand.) Left Hand Sawtooth Ale. Weyerbacher/Stone experiment Custer`s Last Stand on tap at the Pour House has to be the highlight of the last six month`s.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    had 3 of the SESSIONS lager last night to try it. WOW! that my friend is one the best beers i have tried. i would buy it again no doubt. they also make a DARK lager.
    I will be sure to try to find some of that near me. Especially the dark lager

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0inDetail0 View Post
    Tis the season to drink beer. What`s been in my stomach lately. Riverhorse Belgium Freeze, Lagunitas IPA, Bluepoint Hoptical Illusion, Kona Big Wave, Ommegang BPA, Stone Arrogant xxxxxxx, Anchor Steam Liberty Ale, Wheat and Porter (Anchor Steam is Probably my favorite Porter next to Stone and Left Hand.) Left Hand Sawtooth Ale. Weyerbacher/Stone experiment Custer`s Last Stand on tap at the Pour House has to be the highlight of the last six month`s.
    I love Anchor Steam too. I don`t drink it very often but every time I do I wonder why I waited so long to drink it again. Hell its probably been 4 or 5 months since I have had any. Not a big fan of the Lagunitas, Kona or that particular Stone though.

Post Thanks / Like

Lagunitas Sucks is good, haven`t tried any porters. Would like to try a good Chocolate Stout.

Post Thanks / Like

My Favorite Stout that I can get readily is Victory Storm King. YUM!

Post Thanks / Like

Was off today so I went into town today and picked up some Bass Pale Ale. It definitely gets a thumbs up from me. Pretty cheap at $7/6 pack so it might just be my new go to. Also picked up a 6 of Sam Adams Winter Lager; I`ll have to say it is very tasty in itself. Going back into town this weekend and plan on picking up some more. Can`t wait to go to Pennsylvania this spring and pick up some microbrews.
    2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 6MT - 2023 Toyota Camry SE

Post Thanks / Like

Bass is the standard for ales as an affordable readily available ale. It is quite tasty and filling.

Merry Christmas.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I wont lie, Mickey`s is perfect for getting you there on a cheap budget. Couple shots of moonshine and a 32oz of mickeys and you are set

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information