Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 366

Thread: Beer

  1. #346
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    I few "hazy" (unfiltered) IPA`s that are worth the try...

    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #347
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Got a 6/pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest. And the usual case of Miller Lite 16oz Aluminum bottles. Vacation starting Friday.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

  3. #348

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    264
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    I don`t know what to think of this but I almost have to try it once its available..

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  4. #349
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer



    Thick Rich Chocolate Flavored with 11.5% Evil Twin is amazing. Can`t wait to visit the brewery in a few weeks!

  5. #350
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post


    Thick Rich Chocolate Flavored with 11.5% Evil Twin is amazing. Can`t wait to visit the brewery in a few weeks!
    Now that sounds good. Rogue Double Chocolate Stout from my home state of Oregon is one of my favorites, but I don`t find it down here too often.

  6. #351
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    Now that sounds good. Rogue Double Chocolate Stout from my home state of Oregon is one of my favorites, but I don`t find it down here too often.
    Where are you located? I`ve only had the double chocolate a few times while visiting my bro in Portland. I can find the regular chocolate stout and drink it often, but the Evil twin is like a concentrate lol...

  7. #352
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Where are you located? I`ve only had the double chocolate a few times while visiting my bro in Portland. I can find the regular chocolate stout and drink it often, but the Evil twin is like a concentrate lol...
    I`m at Autopia headquarters here in Stuart, FL but I grew up in Southern Oregon. Some of our local craft beer places down here will occasionally get the double chocolate from Rogue, but it`s pretty rare. I might just have to have my family back home smuggle some to me next time they come to visit.

  8. #353
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    I`m at Autopia headquarters here in Stuart, FL but I grew up in Southern Oregon. Some of our local craft beer places down here will occasionally get the double chocolate from Rogue, but it`s pretty rare. I might just have to have my family back home smuggle some to me next time they come to visit.
    Well I can find good stuff in So. Cal, but the prices are just insane. The "hazy" collection posted above came from my bro in OR. Even if I pay $15 for a large flat rate USPS box I still save a ton of money getting them shipped from OR. Just got a case of Fulton 300 IPA that is one of the best IPA`s I`ve had.

  9. #354
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Picked up a single of Buds copper lager to try. Aged in Jim beam barrels so I have heard?
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

  10. #355
    Administrator Liz@Autopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    I supposed technically it doesn`t count since the "beer" part is non-alcoholic, but my other favorite would be ginger beer and Gosling`s Black Seal rum, otherwise known as a Dark n Stormy.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes PearTree, Tc99m liked this post

  11. #356
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by HCF View Post
    I don`t know what to think of this but I almost have to try it once its available..

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    After a 50 hour week, cracked it open last night. 12oz bottle. Interesting lager. Nutty taste with caramel rye and vanilla notes. Would I buy a case? NO. Very good offering tho from Budweiser.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

  12. #357
    Farmall-luvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    I like a variety of beers but my favorite is Pilsner Urquell. I have Acid Reflux and the more hoppy beers with a higher alcohol content trigger me .The Urquell has an alcohol content of 4.4% or so but it taste light and smooth to me,,plus I am of Czech ancestory (1/4) so it taste like home,,lol.



    https://www.pilsnerurquell.com/
    Likes PA DETAILER liked this post

  13. #358
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Probably one of the best "dessert" beers I`ve ever tried.


  14. #359

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    My 23 year old son and 4 high school pals left Saturday for Munich and Oktoberfest. He`s off Oct to Jan as he plays pro baseball.

  15. #360
    LGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Beer

    Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    My 23 year old son and 4 high school pals left Saturday for Munich and Oktoberfest. He`s off Oct to Jan as he plays pro baseball.
    He went just for Oktoberfest? Wow!!

 

 
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. favorite beer?
    By PA DETAILER in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 08:44 PM
  2. Waffles and Beer anyone ?
    By Flatfour in forum The Rest
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:36 AM
  3. Anyone Having A Beer Today?
    By Wasatch in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 03:06 PM
  4. Anyone Having A Beer Today?
    By Wasatch in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 10:18 PM
  5. Beer
    By Wasatch in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •