Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Really ?!?!?!?!" Thread

I doubt he will have any ground to do so. The father or anyone for that matter had the civil right to protect that child. He was in immediate bodily harm and therefore anyone had the right to whoop that punk off the earth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacoHerder View Post
    I doubt he will have any ground to do so. The father or anyone for that matter had the civil right to protect that child. He was in immediate bodily harm and therefore anyone had the right to whoop that punk off the earth.
    time will tell
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Durango on a dodge dually chassis.

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post

I bet that persons family tree resembles a telephone pole

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post

WOW... I used to drive a 98 Durango.... They can flip so easily. This is just ridiculous. Look how small those tires are. I did enjoy beating ricers in the Durango though

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

WOW.... A robber wants my phone. He can have it. A train wants to run over my phone, GO FOR IT! my life is more important than ANY material possession I own. How ignorant. If I was those guys I would break her phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing a few years ago.

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Distracted Driver: Police Say Woman Crashes Car While Shaving Her Privates - ABC News

Internet punsters are celebrating Megan Barnes as Florida`s "Pubic Enemy," others are chattering about her "razor sharp focus."

The 37-year-old Barnes catapulted to instant fame for an alleged multi-tasking mash-up that earned the bottle-blonde`s mug shot a spot on hundreds of Web sites.

According to a startled Florida Highway Patrol trooper, Barnes was shaving her bikini area while driving south on the famed Overseas Highway when she crashed into the rear of an SUV March

`If I Wasn`t There, I Wouldn`t Have Believed It`

In the police report obtained by ABC News, the trim job was apparently essential because the arresting officer, trooper Gary Dunick, said the Indiana native told him she was heading to Key West visit her boyfriend.

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit," Dunick told the Key West Citizen.

It gets weirder. In order to pay full attention to her sensitive regions, police say Barnes enlisted her ex-husband, Charles Judy, who was riding shotgun, to hold the wheel.
    Yes, her ex-husband.

Their tag-team driving went awry when an SUV driving in front of them slowed to turn. Barnes` 1995 Thunderbird smashed into it. Two of the SUV`s passengers suffered minor injuries, police say. Barnes shouldn`t have been driving that Thunderbird, since she had been convicted the previous day for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.

According to the arrest report, it was the sixth time her license had been suspended.

After the accident, Barnes and Judy drove off, police say. The Thunderbird limped a few hundred yards before the couple switched seats. "She jumps in the back seat and he moves over," Dunick told the Citizen. "It was like the old comedy bit, `Who`s on first?`"

But the attempt to claim that Judy, not Barnes, was driving was also doomed. Judy had visible burns on his chest he claimed came from the exploding airbag, but only the passenger side airbag deployed, according to the police report.

So Dunick charged Barnes with driving with a revoked license, reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident with injuries and driving with no insurance. Judy was not charged.

According to the arrest affidavit, the trooper asked her afterward why she didn`t hit the brakes when she saw the SUV. She answered bluntly, "I told you, I was shaving."

"If I wasn`t there, I wouldn`t have believed it," Dunick told the Citizen.

"About 10 years ago, I stopped a guy in the exact same spot... who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, `Nothing will ever beat this.` Well, this takes it."

Post Thanks / Like

Duo Busted For X-Rated Romp In Parking Lot | The Smoking Gun

Duo Busted For X-Rated Romp In Parking Lot

Woman, 42, and partner, 20, nabbed outside Beef `O` Brady`s

Ervin Carter · Top Commenter · Tax Associate at Professional Accounting & Manangement

She ordered the tube steak at Beef "OOOHHH" Brady`s. He ordered the clam dip. Neither was very appetizing.

Reply · · 100 · 17 hours ago

Post Thanks / Like

Her arrest record says
    height 5`2"
    weight 180

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Sounds like a normal dinner date.

Page 20 of 158 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333470120 ... LastLast

Thread Information