Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Really ?!?!?!?!" Thread

he is his own biggest fan
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Ronkh, trashmanssd, tropicsteve liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dan Rather is small potatoes compared to Trump. Trump trusts Assange and Russia more than the intelligence agencies and even fellow Republicans. He is like many of his supporters - deny anything that contradicts with his own narrative. We have nothing to fear from Russia but we sure need to worry about Cuba.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Dan Rather is small potatoes compared to Trump. Trump trusts Assange and Russia more than the intelligence agencies and even fellow Republicans. He is like many of his supporters - deny anything that contradicts with his own narrative. We have nothing to fear from Russia but we sure need to worry about Cuba.
    You mean the same intelligence agencies that told us Saddam had wmd ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sens. Obama, Biden and Clinton, 64 House Democrats and 23 Senate Democrats voted for the wall in 2006. Many of them are still in Congress, including newly-established Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Read more: Democrats Handed Trump His Mexico Border Wall In 2006 | The Daily Caller

Post Thanks / Like

The "Wall" just needs to be funded. I still say it`s a stupid idea to build a wall to keep people out. A wall is easily defeated by tunnels or ladders. If someone really wants to get into the US a wall is not going to stop or even deter them. We spend a lot of money on stupid stuff already, so I guess a wall is the next boondoggle. We build roads to nowhere and schools where there are no children, so I see building a wall that keeps no one out very logical. Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    You mean the same intelligence agencies that told us Saddam had wmd ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    or that Benghazi happened spontaneously because of a movie...
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    The "Wall" just needs to be funded. I still say it`s a stupid idea to build a wall to keep people out. A wall is easily defeated by tunnels or ladders. If someone really wants to get into the US a wall is not going to stop or even deter them. We spend a lot of money on stupid stuff already, so I guess a wall is the next boondoggle. We build roads to nowhere and schools where there are no children, so I see building a wall that keeps no one out very logical. Lol.
    The problem isn`t a lack of a wall, the problem is Mexico is a dump and people want to come here for work and improved quality of life. There is no pathway to do it beyond a certain age or whatever. They`d gladly pay taxes and such, but since they`re not allowed to be here...

All in all, they`re people that want to work, do their part and pay taxes, but they`re not allowed to be here for arbitrary reasons. It`s stupid. Fix that, and you`ll fix most of the problem.

The drug dealers will ALWAYS find a way in, they simply have too many resources to be denied. Building a wall to keep them out is simply asinine, waste of money.

Post Thanks / Like

We`ve got more than enough unskilled laborers already in this country, we don`t need to be importing more.

Before a wall is even built we first need some leaders that will have the stones to enforce immigration laws. You want in? Hop in line and wait your turn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    We`ve got more than enough unskilled laborers already in this country, we don`t need to be importing more.

Before a wall is even built we first need some leaders that will have the stones to enforce immigration laws. You want in? Hop in line and wait your turn

The difference is these unskilled American workers suffer from serious greed and entitlement issues and therefore think they`re above these unskilled jobs. They neither want to earn their due nor work for a wage commensurate of their cited lack of skill. That`s what supports illegal immigration. I no longer feel sorry for Americans losing out on jobs they feel too good to do. Somebody else will do it for what it pays. The demand for illegal immigrants is a direct result of Americans being lazy, spoiled, entitled, and thinking they are too good to do menial jobs despite have no qualification for anything more. The people of America have brought this problem on themselves 100%.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    The difference is these unskilled American workers suffer from serious greed and entitlement issues and therefore think they`re above these unskilled jobs. They neither want to earn their due nor work for a wage commensurate of their cited lack of skill. That`s what supports illegal immigration. I no longer feel sorry for Americans losing out on jobs they feel too good to do. Somebody else will do it for what it pays. The demand for illegal immigrants is a direct result of Americans being lazy, spoiled, entitled, and thinking they are too good to do menial jobs despite have no qualification for anything more. The people of America have brought this problem on themselves 100%.
    Oh I agree with all of that, but that`s another can of worms to open. For the time being though it seems like enforcing immigration laws would be easier to get support behind.

The welfare culture is now generations deep....I don`t know how we`re ever going to reverse it
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Thanks trashmanssd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think the enforcement breakdown is largely an issue of the system being overwhelmed with the number of cases.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I think the enforcement breakdown is largely an issue of the system being overwhelmed with the number of cases.
    This and the limitations put on those in working within the system by our current administration.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Likes trashmanssd, Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    Oh I agree with all of that, but that`s another can of worms to open. For the time being though it seems like enforcing immigration laws would be easier to get support behind.

The welfare culture is now generations deep....I don`t know how we`re ever going to reverse it
    That is my biggest fear, that we are stuck paying these people to stay home and not work and live well enough that there is no motivation to do anything. Sad part is the only fix may be the whole system collapsing and the people in real need (handicapped, disabled vets, elderly) will suffer for the sins of others.

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Time to move further south.........

Likes BudgetPlan1, trashmanssd liked this post

Page 112 of 158 FirstFirst ... 12629899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast

Thread Information