Post Thanks / Like

Re: The "Really ?!?!?!?!" Thread

I figured the Buckeyes weren`t going to go undefeated this year with how terrible they`ve been playing, and it looks like their time finally came.

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

A Captain says he got a reenlistment bonus? Only enlisted men get to reenlist. There was some shady stuff going on, probably on both sides. The Army promised to pay back my college loans when I enlisted (I went to Officer Candidate School after basic training), they lied. I didn`t get it in writing, my bad. Suck it up buttercup.

Post Thanks / Like

I work in insurance claims
    I love it when I get a call from an Insurance Agent asking me how a coverage (which they sold to our insured) works. - especially one as simple as rental
    ha

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

man, I remember my last day working there too

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a tv from Sears on 9/6, scheduled to deliver, along with a washer and dryer on 10/17. They forgot to put the tv on the truck with the washer and dryer. I was informed of this by the delivery driver day of.

I had to make multiple phone calls and talk to 7, yep 7, different people before reaching the store manager and getting a confirmed delivery appointment for 10/22.

Hey show up late, and after unpacking the tv and setting it up, I discover it doesn`t work. I find this out late Saturday night.

I call all the sears 800# Monday morning. They tell me hey can`t help me, and to call the store where I bought it. Store doesn`t open until 11, so I wait.

I call he store, electronics department- where I bought it. They can`t help me, tell me I have to call delivery.

I call delivery. Girl tells me to call tech. I refuse and absolutely unload on this poor girl. After reading her the riot act, she tells me she has to have a tech look at the tv to do an exchange, but he can come today. I say ok. She puts the order in.

A couple hours go by. The tech calls and tells me he can`t help me. Call Samsung, he says. I tell him he has to be kidding me. He says he`s not. I tell him he`s utterly useless and hang up on him.

I call the store manager and explain the latest on this mess- I`d talked to her before. She`s at a loss for words. I tell her to just come pick this thing up and giv me a refund, I`m done dealing with it. She agrees.

This all happened over the past week. I could not have possibly made this stuff up. I am in shock at the sheer ineptitude of Sears customer service. The first 4 people I talked to today told me to call somebody else. Never mind how ridiculous is that I had to talk to 4 people, but they all told me to call elsewhere. They didn`t transfer me. Just told me to call someone else. REALLY?!?!

No no wonder Sears is going out of business. The manager was apologetic and was hopeful to meet me in store someday and offer a better experience. I told her that I couldn`t imagine ever shopping at Sears again after all this. Between the washer and dryer and the tv, I spent $3700, and I was treated as being completely insignificant and unworthy of anyone`s time or attention. I have never in my life been treated this way as a paying customer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I bought a tv from Sears on 9/6, scheduled to deliver, along with a washer and dryer on 10/17. They forgot to put the tv on the truck with the washer and dryer. I was informed of this by the delivery driver day of.

I had to make multiple phone calls and talk to 7, yep 7, different people before reaching the store manager and getting a confirmed delivery appointment for 10/22.

Hey show up late, and after unpacking the tv and setting it up, I discover it doesn`t work. I find this out late Saturday night.

I call all the sears 800# Monday morning. They tell me hey can`t help me, and to call the store where I bought it. Store doesn`t open until 11, so I wait.

I call he store, electronics department- where I bought it. They can`t help me, tell me I have to call delivery.

I call delivery. Girl tells me to call tech. I refuse and absolutely unload on this poor girl. After reading her the riot act, she tells me she has to have a tech look at the tv to do an exchange, but he can come today. I say ok. She puts the order in.

A couple hours go by. The tech calls and tells me he can`t help me. Call Samsung, he says. I tell him he has to be kidding me. He says he`s not. I tell him he`s utterly useless and hang up on him.

I call the store manager and explain the latest on this mess- I`d talked to her before. She`s at a loss for words. I tell her to just come pick this thing up and giv me a refund, I`m done dealing with it. She agrees.

This all happened over the past week. I could not have possibly made this stuff up. I am in shock at the sheer ineptitude of Sears customer service. The first 4 people I talked to today told me to call somebody else. Never mind how ridiculous is that I had to talk to 4 people, but they all told me to call elsewhere. They didn`t transfer me. Just told me to call someone else. REALLY?!?!

No no wonder Sears is going out of business. The manager was apologetic and was hopeful to meet me in store someday and offer a better experience. I told her that I couldn`t imagine ever shopping at Sears again after all this. Between the washer and dryer and the tv, I spent $3700, and I was treated as being completely insignificant and unworthy of anyone`s time or attention. I have never in my life been treated this way as a paying customer.
    WOW !!!

I`d put that on sears fb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    WOW !!!

I`d put that on sears fb
    Yeah I added it as a comment on a couple of their posts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post

Very sad. that place used to be a really nice store and they`re just going in the crapper

Post Thanks / Like

Sears just sucks. I bought an expensive lawn tractor from them because they had in house maintenance. Of course one year after I bought the tractor they cut the service department. Now service is impossible except from local yokels. I should have bought another brand. No more Sears for me.

Post Thanks / Like

It`s amazing how bad Sears has gotten and how far they`ve fallen. Simply incredible.

Post Thanks / Like

Stories like yours are the reason I won`t buy anything from Sears. Once the Craftsman brand is sold, I wonder how much longer they`ll stay afloat.

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve posted before about how a Craftsman breaker bar fractured during use and could`ve caused serious injury (took out a piece of concrete floor...better that than my eye). Rather than replace it, I *kept* it as evidence since people sometimes find it hard to believe (no, I didn`t stand on it, or have a cheater-pipe on it for added leverage).

Page 105 of 158 FirstFirst ... 555919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119155 ... LastLast

Thread Information